Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Am I the only one who never saw these SHOCKING and HOT Taylor Kinney photoshoots?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

SERIOUSLY, did someone post this before? Why haven't people mentioned about these? Omg, can you believe this is Gaga's man?

At first I thought they were fake but fck they seem pretty legit, isn't it?

It's a little NSFW btw,

http://www.eonline.com/news/629562/taylor-kinney-s-abs-are-insane-see-nearly-naked-modeling-pics-of-lady-gaga-s-s-xy-fiance-from-2011

Haroon

This has been posted before, I'll go on a hunt for the topic now :yes: I just remember some people saying it was fake and then others saying it wasn't, then people started examining his nipples to see if it was actually him :laughga: 

Bradley

We saw these when Gaga got engaged, you are late

​I've been here all the time, how did I miss it?

Bradley

This has been posted before, I'll go on a hunt for the topic now :yes: I just remember some people saying it was fake and then others saying it wasn't, then people started examining his nipples to see if it was actually him :laughga: 

​I actually thought it was fake as well and I DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING. wtf people's minds

Sugarfall

:lmao: 

​I've been here all the time, how did I miss it?

​idk tbh, it was a hit thread full of thirst and Nancy Drew-like examination :green: 

Haroon

Okay never mind I've called off the hunt because there are 312 pages of results under topics with the word "Taylor" in the past 6 months :rip: The search function's changed and I no longer know how to use it efficiently :sweat: 

Bradley

I have the uncensored ones as well :heat:

But not penis visible just pubes

​GIMME THAT THING THAT I LOVE, NOW.

Bradley

He is pretty hot. 

giphy.gif

​Stop posting with Anthony as your ava, it's very distracting (quoting Christian Grey).

Bradley

Okay never mind I've called off the hunt because there are 312 pages of results under topics with the word "Taylor" in the past 6 months :rip: The search function's changed and I no longer know how to use it efficiently :sweat: 

​exactly why I hate the search engine so much now

Archived