opinion

Does Born This Way have fillers?

gagzus

Featured Posts

Swan Heart

I love all of them..:later:

And..

Heavy Metal Lover a filler? Gurl, no.:fthis:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

​it's about The Monster Ball & she started mentioning it as a concept in late 2010 so i'd say it'd be one of the first ones she wrote tbh so i'd say it isn't a filler tbh.

where as HML is just a song that doesn't really have that UNF! quality, plus it's just about s-x tbh

Nah. Electric Chapel fits Baba's religious theme in BTW. It's very appropriate for the album. Also, the electric chapel is the safe way for Little Monsters as Gaga describeed it. Which also fits the album.

​Well, a filler for me is not about the themes of the song or how they pertain to the album in general, it's about the quality. I think it's noisy and messy. Personally, I feel that it drags the album between  HML and Y&I (standard version). But I realize now that it's an unpopular opinion :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

gagzus

​Well, a filler for me is not about the themes of the song or how they pertain to the album in general, it's about the quality. I think it's noisy and messy. Personally, I feel that it drags the album between  HML and Y&I (standard version). But I realize now that it's an unpopular opinion :rip:

​Sis most of the album is like that & HML's background is literally made up of noise & a few synths :rip: 

People need to realize that just because you don't like some songs doesn't mean the song is filler :rip:

Spock

​Sis most of the album is like that & HML's background is literally made up of noise & a few synths :rip: 

​Sis it's not what I think :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

Tropico

Well, I guess we have different opinions on what a filler is. :shrug: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

People need to realize that just because you don't like some songs doesn't mean the song is filler :rip:

The tea is exceptionally good today 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Pure Adrenaline

lol ...... 80% of the album are fillers .... hello :smh: 

Bad Kids, Queen, Black Jesus, FOHL, Electric Chapel says hi 

if it was up to me I would have made this album ep with no more that 7 sole tracks because everything else on there sounds like mess

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived