💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"The Way He Looks" gets an official global iTunes/DVD release!

Anomaly

Featured Posts

Anomaly

I'm not sure if many of you remember, but a few years ago, a Brazilian short film titled "Eu Não Quero Voltar Sozinho" (I Don't Want To Go Back Alone) became extremely popular on the internet, especially among homos-xuals. The film was about a young blind boy who ends up falling in love with the new kid in his class, who shows him unconditional kindness that he was not used to receiving from anyone other than his female best friend. The film was only 17 minutes long, yet was so widely recognized and praised that the director decided to make a full-length film out of the story, and began premiering the film at special theaters around the world.

Up until now, the film was only available for viewing by attending one of the screenings. However, after quite a bit of anticipation, the film has finally been officially released worldwide on multiple platforms, including iTunes and DVD! What originally was just a 17 minute short film submitted to a film festival has now become an award winning, globally recognized, full-length film, which is a great success for the director and producers. If you're looking for a new film to watch, I definitely recommend checking it out. I'd say that it's a great homos-xual love story, but the director comments that the story isn't about just "gay love," but about "blind love," or love in general, because "love is blind and has no gender."

This is the original short-film:

The trailer for the full-length film:

And links to where the film is being globally distributed (including iTunes and DVD):

http://www.thewayhelooks.com/#!release-worldwide/c1wlb

Website/More Info:

http://www.thewayhelooks.com

Anomaly

Yassss!!! I loved the short film btw​

Me too, I'm so glad to finally be able to watch the full-length film.

Archived