💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna, Beyoncé, Nicki, Rihanna, Kanye, Jay Z & others - new owners of Tidal

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

​The European Court of Justice recently ruled that it is now a crime in the Netherlands, a ruling that your government has affirmed

http://rt.com/news/copyright-pirated-films-music-724/

​Wrong. The law hasn't changed, the interpretation of the law for the government is changed. So in this case I can have a different/the old interpretation of the law and therefore get no fine or whatsoever.

The Netherlands is a exception of the perception that downloading music/movies is illegal, I know it's hard to deal for ya'll. :gaycat:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

​Wrong. The law hasn't changed, the interpretation of the law for the government is changed. So in this case I can have a different/the old interpretation of the law and therefore get no fine or whatsoever.

The Netherlands is a exception of the perception that downloading music/movies is illegal, I know it's hard to deal for ya'll.  gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618a

​It may be a civil offense but it's still (effectively) illegal, so...

Better start stashing now before Brein takes down your favourite sites

buy bionic

​It may be a civil offense but it's still illegal, so...

​I can say something is illegal, that doesn't make it illegal. Things are illegal when it's explicit stated in the law, this isn't explicit stated in the dutch law so...

bionic

​I can say something is illegal, that doesn't make it illegal. Things are illegal when it's explicit stated in the law, this isn't explicit stated in the dutch law so...

​IDK why you're trying to come for me honey, we're both right now.

buy bionic

The Netherlands is a exception of the perception that downloading music/movies is illegal, I know it's

You are mistaken. Since The Neatherlands are part of EU, EU court has supremacy over the matter. It is now illegal there too, the coverment now has the obligation to change the law. If this case would go to court there, the court would have to abide EU courts ruling. Ergo, it's illegal,

You are mistaken. Since The Neatherlands are part of EU, EU court has supremacy over the matter. It is now illegal there too, the coverment now has the obligation to change the law. If this case would go to court there, the court would have to abide EU courts ruling.

​No the law won't change. It's the interpretation of the law that changes, BUT I as a citizen can have a different interpretation of the specific law. 

You are mistaken. Since The Neatherlands are part of EU, EU court has supremacy over the matter. It is now illegal there too, the coverment now has the obligation to change the law. If this case would go to court there, the court would have to abide EU courts ruling.

​then your country is in violation of EU laws and agreements. :) You can't have various interpretations of the same law or matter. I'm at most certain the only interpretation will be the EU courts one. Your country can't just choose to ingnore the ruling nor can you.

Edit. I now re-read the ruling which btw your country's own court asked for and is therefore a preliminry ruling abiding to them according to EU law. It clearly states that you national law on the matter is not in accordance with EU law (specifically the directive concerning immaterial laws) and henceforth must be disregarded. So no national court can use "the old" interpretation because it's now ruled ILLEGAL.

This is going to crash and burn, and no ones going to even care if it does that. 

We're all Stronger Together!

What makes it historic? Start of a new era? Kanye please take a sit on a dildo and chill, anything his friends do or stuped wife does is genius or game-changing, it's another stupid streaming service, only more expensive, with music quality the human ears can't distinguish from 320 anyway. lol bye

FrankGutz

​You know they will, won't you?

All these artists are part of UMG,

which might makes Jay Z easier to work with the royalties thing :fan:

​she did it!! that b---h :manicure:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Psychedelic

I dont understand people who pay for streaming services. Just torrent the f.cking album, put it on ur iPhone and iTunes and ur done. 

Unlimited, and free and listenable without internet service needed.  gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618a

​You're such a hot mess :gaycat:

FrankGutz

I dont understand people who pay for streaming services. Just torrent the f.cking album, put it on ur iPhone and iTunes and ur done. 

Unlimited, and free and listenable without internet service needed.  gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618a

​yas b---h, yas!! That's what i do tbh, there are only few artist i actually care that i buy their ****

eLKsnSn.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RAMROD

Cannot breath :lmao: :air::lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

You are completely and utterly wrong.
The Tidal standard version is 9.99$​ and that alone allows you to play it in a higher quality than Spotify does now. You also get more backstage access to the artist, since they do interviews and behind-the-music specials together with Tidal. You also get a free 30-day trial. There is a $19.99 premium version, that allows lossless streaming, meaning the highest quality format digitally available right now.

Instead of making Spotify's owners and shareholders richer and richer, more money will now go to the labels, artists, writers and producers. Spotify has a laughable way of splitting up their profit, most of it goes back to them. It is not a case of millionaires trying to make more money, it's just some of the biggest names is music coming together in order to get a shift in streaming devices. They are using the big names, because small artists fanbases are not going to make this device happen. Yet, new and indie artists will benefit immensely from Tidal, since they'll get more money our of their streams. The people in that teaser are worth billions together, do you really think they need it? They are doing it for the coins, of course, to a certain extend but also to make sure the industry can breath a little bit more. Have you seen the state of the industry right now? No one makes money off of records anymore, streams are laughable in what they bring the companies instead of artists. Taylor Swift's label only got $500.000 of the $2.5 million she made Spotify last year, and only a small portion of that would actually go to Taylor. It's just not right, whether you agree or not.

And for your information, Gaga, Britney, 1D, Ariana and Miley are ALL on Tidal already, just check the website.

LEARN TO READ.

All these scalding tea #Burn :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived