performance

Nicki Minaj's O2 Arena crowd

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

​Okay bookmarking you as we speak. I guarantee it will hit 1m in America by the end of 2015.

​even if it doesnt shell probably re release it and hit 1million mark :toofunny:  bookmarking this thread lol 

Haroon

​They had the VIP packages sold through like a separate on TM I know that for sure.

Example...

Nicki Minaj (Standing Tickets)

Nicki Minaj (Seated Tickets)

Nicki Minaj (VIP Packages)

In America they don't do it like that. It's just all linked under one event page :hehe: I remember London having them though because I went to the page to convert the price into USD for when she went on tour here to see what the prices would be like :hehe: I also follow some of TeamMinaj UK on Twitter and I saw ones with the early entry with their VIP laminates in the front row. I think they bring in the early entry through a separate entrance, but I'm not sure you would know more about that since you're from London :hehe: 

I can only imagine. It's floor seats for her US tour so not GA which will be nice, won't have to deal with the messiness of a hip-hop crowd with GA.

​Actually that does explain why the people who got on stage during Whip It had those neck pass things :toofunga: For Lady Gaga and Katy Perry they had separate lines for early entry and regular GA but they were in the same area, so that's why it seems weird to me that I didn't see the early entry line yesterday, unless they changed where the early entry line is situated :huh:

Yeah honestly I'm shocked at how messy it was :wtf: Katy and Gaga's GA crowds are heavenly angels in comparison (I've never had a noticeable negative experience with them anyway). I expected Rihanna's crowd to be messy a few years ago when I went to the Loud Tour but that was nothing in comparison to last night :messga: 

Whispering

​it is worldwide 

I had no idea her sales were so local. I thought she had sold more than 570K in the US....that adds to why this number seems low.

She's certainly had tons of promo, videos and performances and a bunch of singles to go along with it.

Yanko

who is that lucky guy in the sofa with nicki on top :lollypop:

​her boyfriend meek mil 

Yanko

she hasnt had a ww hit since starships(which is a pop song) of course her sales will be local 

Stef

Good for her. 1 show at the O2 arena isn't really impressive but slay I guess.

​At least Nicki is able to say she has that accomplishment *looks at Igloo*

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Yanko

​At least Nicki is able to say she has that accomplishment *looks at Igloo*

​stop dragging iggy into everything  

TimisaMonster

Good for her:applause:

I still don't know why Iggy thought she could get crowds like this... She JUST became popular... :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived