💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your first reaction when Gaga did this?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bitcherella

IDK, she leaves me speechless all the time... maybe something like... b---h deserved it and is gun kill the b---h even furtha.

SonOfAphrodite

I was just screaming because little did I know I would become more obsessed with Gaga :flirt:

PrinceGaga

I thought it was awesome! I loved the meat dress!! Although Iwasnt a Stan back then. I liked Gaga but I didn't become a Stan until btwb :gaga: 

Bad Bromance

I was so speechless because her vocals sounded amazing and the snippet was amazing too!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

FrankGutz

I wasn't watching.  default_toofunga.gif

​hahahaha me neither

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RainingOnMe

I remember watching it on the news at first because I didnt now the VMAs existed. I was so happy. :cry:  

LePetitGAGABLover

I remember it exactly. I was 14 years old and watching it with my sister. I THOUGHT SHE WAS WEARING A STARFISH ON HER HEAD!!!! It took me a while to realize that it was meat tbh.:air:

What was YOUR reaction when Gaga DID THIS?

I think this is my most epic shocking moment in Gaga's carrer, would have never expected her to come in an egg I WANT THIS :CRY:

lady-gaga-660.jpg

LePetitGAGABLover

What was YOUR reaction when Gaga DID THIS?

grammy_1825245c.jpg

​I was actually confused with this one:air:

JusticeforVenus

My english wasnt good enough to understand her... and I wasnt paying attention cuz I was screaming of happyness for her award

Babel

I was watching it with my father and I remember he knew beforehand she was gonna wear a meat dress (I still don't know how)

And then she slayed me with them vocals :giveup:

That was the first time she met Cher and she was ​holding her meat purse :giveup:

The hype begun :giveup:

I became obsessed :giveup:

The thoughts of the studio version of the song to be an icy ballad :giveup:

Archived