new music

Carly Rae Jepsen - "You" (preview, title unconfirmed)

Baptiste

Featured Posts

Carly, you have to stop. You aren't going anywhere, and you know it. So why fighting it? Just let go already. Your career is dead. Why do you want the same fate to our ears? 

Carly, you have to stop. You aren't going anywhere, and you know it. So why fighting it? Just let go already. Your career is dead. Why do you want the same fate to our ears? 

​Kiss sold like 750,000 copies WW off 1 single alone

I wouldn't really call that over. The team of people she's worked with for her new album is huge I mean Cyndi Lauper, Ariel Rechtstaid, Blood Orange, Tegan + Sara, Dragonette. She knows how to do bubblegum well and Ms. Swift basically carbon copied her album

I wouldn't really call that over. The team of people she's worked with for her new album is huge I mean Cyndi Lauper, Ariel Rechtstaid, Blood Orange, Tegan + Sara, Dragonette. She knows how to do bubblegum well and Ms. Swift basically carbon copied her album

I don't like TS. But I'm pretty sure she couldn't care less about Carly's existence. Maybe she will do well in Asia tho. :emma: 

JeffSwift

​you sound really upset 

Archived