music news

Marina and the Diamonds debuts at #8 on Billboard 200 with Froot

darkchylde

Featured Posts

darkchylde

CA9Cp1RWAAAqQtW.jpg

Will link article when I find it. SO proud of her. Next one will be even higher, I know.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Those 46k people must be having the time of their lives :omgexcited: What's her highest she's ever been on the chart by the way? :confused: 

darkchylde

Those 46k people must be having the time of their lives http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_omgexcited.gif What's her highest she's ever been on the chart by the way? :confused: 

​This is her highest, she never landed on top 10 before. I think Electra Heart was around #30 and The Family Jewels around #130.

Edit: lol it's on the OP. I rushed to post this so I didn't read it.

Tropico

YAS go Marina! That's really good considering her best promo in the US was GMA which only aired today. :party: 

This album deserves all the success in the world. I hope it peaks higher sometime (even though it's unlikely). :woohoo: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Haroon

​This is her highest, she never landed on top 10 before. I think Electra Heart was around #30 and The Family Jewels around #130.

Edit: lol it's on the OP. I rushed to post this so I didn't read it.

​Whoops sorry, I didn't read that part either :megaflop: Thanks for letting me know :dies: 

It's great that Marina's improving on her own benchmarks :applause: Who knows where the next album will land, or even where FROOT could go from here :party: 

Archived