💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga doing death metal - anyone interested?

Gagy

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

​And if it's only one song?

Metal creeps you out? You mean death metal? There are beautiful 'standard' metal songs outside which arent creepy. I guess it depends on the genre. Death metal is like an extreme subgenre of metal.

​Obviously I wouldn't mind one song or even three , yes death metal creeps me out the screamo factor it brings it's too much for me to be honest but as a genre I respect it for what it is. I love Rock and I don't mind Rock with Metal elements. But the example in the OP is just too much and i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks so.

Schwerk

Death Metal I don't know. Maybe a feature on another artists record for starters?

I would love to hear more heavy metal influenced pop music from her. And a record done the oldschool way without samples and just real instruments would be great.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

CannaeDrive

I wouldn't mind at all. The thing is, with her talent we can expect all sorts of versatility from her part and I can't wait to see in what kind of genre she is going to experiment next.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Sure, why not. Doing more than 2 genres would be great for broadening her musical/vocal horizons.

Apple for me, apple for you.

androiduser

NO

she's not  a metal artist, and when artists do something they're not, it can't be good.

Archived