Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

1st week sales of Madonna's Rebel Heart included tour bundling!

Spartacus

Featured Posts

darkwolf

​let me clarify something for you... in terms of 'leaks' these are usually instigated by the artist or the team behind the artist themselves... the leaks do not generally come from hackers and well... if you believe all you read then :spin:  This means you can bet that madonna or more than likely the team behind her instigated the leak because believe it or not there are multiple reasons to do it, first and foremost its huge promotion, when an album of a well known singer leaks it becomes public info, other than that it would have been a relatively quiet release with literally only fans buying the album, and even worse sales than we are already seeing, and the second reason is it's a kind of safety net, leaks overall don't effect album sales as people who are going to buy it will buy it anyway and those who download illegally will do so anyway wether its leaked or not, the safety net snare is because if the album doesn't sell well they have the 'omg it leaked a month before release' excuse to pad the blow, sad but true. that is all http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_sis2.gif 

​Excuse me but this is BS.

Madonna already had her promo plan, why would she ruin everything and leak the whole album 3 months earlier?...It doesn't make any sense. Those producers, writers, musicians....who worked on the album need money and sales, not becoming "public info" :spin:

A lot of people have been listening to the super deluxe edition for like two months before the release.....so when it's officially released, it's no longer "new", and they are not as eager to buy it as they were before.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA

​Excuse me but this is BS.

Madonna already had her promo plan, why would she ruin everything and leak the whole album 3 months earlier?...It doesn't make any sense. Those producers, writers, musicians....who worked on the album need money and sales, not becoming "public info" :spin:

A lot of people have been listening to the super deluxe edition for like two months before the release.....so when it's officially released, it's no longer "new", and they are not as eager to buy it as they were before.

​Excuse me its just as viable if not more viable than other 'options' that you've come up with, this could have been part of her promo plan, none of us know for sure. And public awareness of the album equates to higher sales obviously, no public awareness equates to lower sales so its beneficial to all involved, however it clearly didn't work as planned.

When you say 'a lot of people' have been listening to the leaked super deluxe i gurantee you most of those people are her fans... very few beyond the fanbase and the GP in general most likely did not download the leaks, the excuse doesn't wash. 

darkwolf

​Excuse me its just as viable if not more viable than other 'options' that you've come up with, this could have been part of her promo plan, none of us know for sure. And public awareness of the album equates to higher sales obviously, no public awareness equates to lower sales so its beneficial to all involved, however it clearly didn't work as planned.

When you say 'a lot of people' have been listening to the leaked super deluxe i gurantee you most of those people are her fans... very few beyond the fanbase and the GP in general most likely did not download the leaks, the excuse doesn't wash. 

​Who other than her fans would buy the album anyway? It's the fans sales who could push the album to number one. Not so many were streaming it, it's no longer "hot" or "new", the buzz died after the full album leak.

nikola

Well this is really sad........

also can ****ing idiots eho came in this thrrad to fight and shade just leave already,find some other place to fight.....no ofence but its getting really boring.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived