Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

1st week sales of Madonna's Rebel Heart included tour bundling!

Spartacus

Featured Posts

Spock

Everybody can continue staying salty because they still were not awful numbers at all, no matter how haters spin it :kissga:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

10k is so little omg... I feel like they rushed everything, tried to "save" it and then it got worse so now they really have nothing else to do but to promote the tour tbh..

​As a previous poster noted, with the MDNA tour a physical copy of MDNA was shipped. With Rebel Heart a digital code was given and most people did not use the code. The tour had a slower start than her previous tours during pre-sale but has picked up and is doing well. Lots of second dates added.

​So people didn't even want to get the album for free? :rip: OMG

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

badboymonsterx

Rebel heart is a decent album but her strategy this era is clearly failing. Everyone's album leaks these days, so that is not an excuse. 

androiduser

Rebel heart is a decent album but her strategy this era is clearly failing. Everyone's album leaks these days, so that is not an excuse. 

​And albums that have been out for months are still doing well, and people could download them for free anyway.

The leak is a poor excuse.

Zsolti

:bunny:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

darkwolf

​And albums that have been out for months are still doing well, and people could download them for free anyway.

The leak is a poor excuse.

​How are you even comparing artists who have just started out with Madonna who is at her 13th studio album? Madonna makes most of her sales in the first week.

Do you think 1989 would sell more th 1 million in the first week if it had leaked a month before? I highly doubt it...

bionic

This whole situation does intrigue me as to what type of numbers she'll be pulling in for the tour :huh:Although it's a smaller tour (so far), the prices are so high that it could still end up doing pretty well :omg: 

​IIRC you have to redeem the free album code for it to count as a sale. So it really has no reflection at all

buy bionic

Haroon

​IIRC you have to redeem the free album code for it to count as a sale. So it really has no reflection at all

​They should've just sent out a physical copy like they did with MDNA then (from what I've read), at least then there'd be a true number and things would be more accurate :rip: 

bionic

​They should've just sent out a physical copy like they did with MDNA then (from what I've read), at least then there'd be a true number and things would be more accurate :rip: 

I think they didn't do that again because after MDNA Billboard ruled that they wouldn't count in the future. Hence the codes.

buy bionic

Haroon

I think they didn't do that again because after MDNA Billboard ruled that they wouldn't count in the future. Hence the codes.

​LOL omg her team keep trying to work around Billboard's rules :lmao: Cheeky :toofunny: 

bionic

​LOL omg her team keep trying to work around Billboard's rules http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_lmao.gif Cheeky :toofunny: 

​Her team must be so pissed they didn't get the chance to try a .99c deal before it was outruled

buy bionic

Archived