Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna re-writes history with Rebel Heart for biggest 2nd week sales drop

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Oh so  no record then, Phew, I was so worried she would come for both BTW and ARTPOP that luckily now still are higher up in the "drop list" :P You hypocritical haters. This whole thread was only ment as flaimbait and fueling flamewars since it was started way before the numbers were out and now that they are, it just false info.

Most of the comments actually make me sort of hope that Gaga's next numbers will be far less than ARTPOP. It is very much possible so prepare yourself. Is it #musicnotthebling again then?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitter

80% drop with the ticket/album bundle offer and performing on ellen for a whole week?

gawd, she is officially over 

iWrYMPKgBz58M.gif

lego

Most of the comments actually make me sort of hope that Gaga's next numbers will be far less than ARTPOP. 

Why would a "Gaga fan" want such thing to happen? :usrs: 

FreePalestine

Most of the comments actually make me sort of hope that Gaga's next numbers will be far less than ARTPOP. 

​Well I don't REALLY want that, but honestly maybe it would stop this stupid attitude towards other popstars.

And truly change the f.ing missleading title.

GagaDragon

If this means she finally stops making music to stop tarnishing the reputation she has built up for so many years then long may the downfall continue :applause:

If this means she finally stops making music to stop tarnishing the reputation she has built up for so many years then long may the downfall continue :applause:

​what a moronic thing to say. Like for real.... An here is the perfect example why I made the previous remark on Gaga's future sales or there lack of :)

Bitter

​Well I don't REALLY want that, but honestly maybe it would stop this stupid attitude towards other popstars.

​As if this tremendous disaster called rebel heart would prevent the madonna stans from dragging gaga's next album.

You are so right tbh  :lolly:

lego

You know that it wouldn't because this whole **** started because of Madonna's stupid comments and some of her vile obsessed stans. Monsters didn't dislike her before that.

Gaga was dragged during both BTW and ARTPOP, so why do you expect Gaga fans to just be quiet now? You reap what you sow.

FreePalestine

Whispering

Because they are here just to hate on Gaga. It's called being a troll. :yes:

Talk about a giant waste if one's time! :shrug:

dlioncourt91

You know that it wouldn't because this whole **** started because of Madonna's stupid comments and some of her vile obsessed stans. Monsters didn't dislike her before that.

Gaga was dragged during both BTW and ARTPOP, so why do you expect Gaga fans to just be quiet now? You reap what you sow.

​Oh please. Both fanbases were already feuding with one another before Madonna ever spoke about Gaga. Quit making it sound one-sided, both fanbases and women added fuel to the fire. 

Phoenix

:applause:

tumblr_nlqms7gWNU1sg888so1_400.gif

💎

lego

​Oh please. Both fanbases were already feuding with one another before Madonna ever spoke about Gaga. Quit making it sound one-sided, both fanbases and women added fuel to the fire. 

Not true. Gaga didn't start this. Also monsters don't have equivalent to Perez, Angela Chengs, pawsdown, madonnanation etc...who literally tried to destroy Gaga's career. Even mainstream media picked up few lies about ARTPOP. Few shady comments on gagadaily won't hurt Madonna at all.

Quit trying to share the blame.

FreePalestine

Not true. Gaga didn't start this. Also monsters don't have equivalent to Perez, Angela Chengs, pawsdown, madonnanation etc...who literally tried to destroy Gaga's career. Even mainstream media picked up few lies about ARTPOP. Few shady comments on gagadaily won't hurt Madonna at all.

Quit trying to share the blame.

​That's complete BS! There are numerous monsters's things like that and towards other artists too. Like was said above, don't pretend at all that this is one sided from "Madonna's side".

Nontheless, why is the topic title still the same BS?

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived