💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
debate

Do you agree with this ?

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

Just because it's Perez who said it doesn't put down all the chances of Gaga really using people.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

I'm just going to state the obvious: we have a doppelgÀnger in our midst. As an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much you have copied my controversial appearence on this forum and how badly you execute your threads.

PrinceGaga

Perez is talking about himself here.

So yeah I agree with that. He's nasty.

​Watching the whole interview, you can tell that Wendy and the audience don't agree with anything he says like :awkney: especially when he talks about finding an apartment in her building :awkney: Wendy's all like ummm :awkney: 

The Child

I'm just going to state the obvious: we have a doppelgÀnger in our midst. As an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much you have copied my controversial appearence on this forum and how badly you execute your threads.

:lmao:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TimisaMonster

His whole career and relevancy is because he does just that....what a hypocrite :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

You get older and you meet new people. I feel like Gaga is being honest otherwise she wouldn't keep in touch with those friends she did 10 years ago. But when it comes to famous people they also have a life and they don't expect to work with Gaga till they die. How would it be if she continued working with Space Cowboy in TFM ot BTW? People need to improve their quality and have more experience and I respect Gaga for coming up with new and fresh sounds.

+ Perez is a jerk.

underneath the pine

Pigrez refers to himself as 'she'? What? :confused:

And what's the point of putting a piece of garbage in front of a camera for a TV show?

And lol at you saying Gaga uses people. :hunty:

너와의 얎색한 ìčšëŹ”읎 ì°šëŒëŠŹ ìą‹ì•„

The Child

Pigrez refers to himself as 'she'? What? :confused:

And what's the point of putting a piece of garbage in front of a camera for a TV show?

And lol at you saying Gaga uses people.  hunty.gif.3d8d72b6ac80a1f4d4e38bb9866815

​I'm not saying this, this thread is more of what if ? and are there chances that she uses people ?

The Child

​I would take it into further consideration. However since it was Perez that said it I don't think it requires any further thought as he has a track record of saying negative things about other celebrities to further himself, I don't think this is any exception.

​Okay you have a good point, he even wished death upon Britney in 2007.

Vernier

Even if there was something to be discussed, no one on this forum is qualified to discuss it as we barely know anything about her working relationships with the people she's worked with.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Katie14

Here's what I think it is: Gaga spends time with people who are at her level in her career. She's not using people and casting them aside, she's moving up in the world. When you're traveling, making things, involved in projects, etc. you don't have time to just "check in" with everyone. 

Like...I'm currently employed at a place where I used to volunteer at. My job duties are very different, so I don't get to go in on volunteer shifts anymore. The fact that I don't hang out with volunteers and help them with their tasks has nothing to do with me "throwing them aside," I just have different responsibilities now.

Gaga can't be expected to continue working with the same people she did when she was starting out any more than we can expect someone to continue working with the same people they did when they began building their career. 

​I think this is completely true. People who say what Perez said are probably envious of her that her career was able to grow and evolve while they stay stagnant.

Archived