💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry is "Mother Kat"

HANZ

Featured Posts

Whispering

My point is that more than half of fans of both Katy and Gaga, originally became fans because of their image, looks, MVs, pop and mainstream songs, and etc... Sure, there are many fans of both of them who became dedicated/devoted stans after they saw and heard their amazing talents, but there are still MANY fans (who make up more than half of their fanbase) who became fans because of the reasons that I stated above. 

Once again, you are stating your personal assessment as some kind of fact, and it simply isn't. 

Repeating the things you made up in your head over and over aren't going to make them magically become a fact. 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kacey Elizabeth

Katy Perry is worse than Wendy Williams tbh. First shes bashing Gags for having a relationship with her fans. Now shes saying that shes her fan's mother. What a mess...................

She never bashed Gaga for that. Stop assuming things. 

This person has still not answered how becoming a fan over reason x is relevant to Gaga's talent. 

You are keep twisting what I am saying. So there is not really a point.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

Once again, you are stating your personal assessment as some kind of fact, and it simply isn't. 

Repeating the things you made up in your head over and over aren't going to make them magically become a fact. 

The irony

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

Please, lock this mess of a thread!

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Morphine Prince

You are keep twisting what I am saying. So there is not really a point.

​How can I twist something you haven't even explained? EXPLAIN. 

Whispering

The irony

Answer the question. How do you know what the percentage of fans are for what you are claiming. Post the statistics from talking to all of them.

Then answer the bigger question, that has been asked several times now, why does it matter? What is the importance behind why someone becomes a fan of any artist? 

Morphine Prince

I'll make it easy for you: 

Question: How is a reason for becoming a fan of Gaga relevant to her talent? 

Answer: (Type your answer here) 

Kacey Elizabeth

​Stop acting like you know how every LM is and know, don't be delusional. She has a lot of fans who are into art & became her fans for her music/what she represents, the haters are the ones who are more pressed about the outrageous clothes, you should stop making assumptions and generalize all the fans.

Ur so Gay it is homophobic, let's not confuse a metaphor with a comparison, one thing is to do a metaphor and other is comparing your "man" with stupids clichés about how a gay person is

If you are talking about the picture with The Leaning Tower of Pisa, yeah a lot of people do it, but i was talking about the Botticelli, that was just immature & dumb, she only proves once again she's an uneducated b---h

You are confusing talent with having an amazing marketing team. She is soooooooooo talented that a ****ing shark overshadow her, yeah, really cool. yet her amazing marketing team is selling those shark onesies & dumb people who don't have his own personality nor think outside of what they see on the tv buy that crap. You know, talent & marketing it is not the same at the end of the day

For the first "point" you made, I didn't said ALL LMs became Little Monsters like that. I said most of them/more than half of them. For your 2nd "point", you easily came and changed Ur So Gay's theme. She did not compared her man to a gay person. Calling her an uneducated b---h. Wow, you keep on insulting her; contrary to what Gaga teaches: tolerance, love, and acceptance. I am sure that Gaga will be proud of you. And for your final so called point, yes, talent and marketing are two different things. But Katy has both. Good marketing and amazing talent. Left Shark did not overshadowed her. Web's search datas, praise from celebrties and critics, charts and sales proves it. Left Shark did got attention from the GP and Katy thought that she deserved some income from it.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

​You only mentioned two presentations, don't overreact   default_awkney2.gif

Just like you giving only ONE presentation of her bad vocals.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

​You only mentioned two presentations, don't overreact   default_awkney2.gif

​Yes, I've mentioned two examples. Her MTV unplugged stuff from 2009 is also amazing (Brick by Brick for example). That's all I was saying and I don't to need to be a Katy stan (what I'm not) to admit this. 

I'm glad that I found those performances on YT and I'm enjoying them. Feel free to hate her if it makes you happy.

And as I've already mentioned in one of my previous posts: Stan wars are immature. 

"Stop the Drama, Start the Music" :legend: 

FGGrayson

For the first "point" you made, I didn't said ALL LMs became Little Monsters like that. I said most of them/more than half of them. For your 2nd "point", you easily came and changed Ur So Gay's theme. She did not compared her man to a gay person. Calling her an uneducated b---h. Wow, you keep on insulting her; contrary to what Gaga teaches: tolerance, love, and acceptance. I am sure that Gaga will be proud of you. And for your final so called point, yes, talent and marketing are two different things. But Katy has both. Good marketing and amazing talent. Left Shark did not overshadowed her. Web's search datas, praise from celebrties and critics, charts and sales proves it. Left Shark did got attention from the GP and Katy thought that she deserved some income from it.

​She is not me, she's not my mother, and she does not dictate who i am or what i should think or say, her biggest mistake was that bull**** of 'No negativity/Don't be rude" who became a stupid weapon to her haters, where all the trolls can talk **** but we are censored or cant talk/express ourselfs "because our momy didn't thought that" come on, that's bull**** & i bet she doesn't give a **** if i call Katy an untalented b---h.

And, sis, the sales had the worst impact on her, Missy Elliot overshadow her, the shark overshadow her, even the Oscars had more impact on Gagz, its ok if you like KP but don't pretend she is not another marketing project without talent, she's a pretty face with basic bops who accomplished its purpose, sell music

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

FGGrayson

Just like you giving only ONE presentation of her bad vocals.

​You want more? I bet i can easily find more

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

Kacey Elizabeth

​She is not me, she's not my mother, and she does not dictate who i am or what i should thing or say, her biggest mistake was that bull**** of 'No negativity/Don't be rude" who became a stupid weapon to her haters, where all the trolls can talk **** but we are censored or cant talk/express ourselfs "because our momy didn't thought that" come on, that's bull**** & i bet she doesn't give a **** if i call Katy an untalented b---h.

And, sis, the sales had the worst impact on her, Missy Elliot overshadow her, the shark overshadow her, even the Oscars had more impact on Gagz, its ok if you like KP but don't pretend she is not another marketing project without talent, she's a pretty face with basic bops who accomplished its purpose, sell music

You are free to have your opinion, but just know that you are wrong. Missy's 69 cents singles soon got forgotten and dropped off the charts again. As I said, look at web's search datas, and the praise from critics and celebrties, then you'll see that Katy did not got overshadowed at all by Missy and the left shark. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Gagaliciousness

Is this STILL going on?!  REALLY?!   DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNN.................. How the hell are people STILL wasting HOURS of their lives bItching about this ****?!  So BEYOND over it! 

Archived