💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Katy Perry is "Mother Kat"

HANZ

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

Ladies and Gentleman, I'm just gonna state the obvious, we have a doppleganger in our midst. As an artist who values creative integrity I am disgusted by this thread.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kacey Elizabeth

​Actually we're Gaga fans so we would know talent. 

Lol, yeah, keep on telling yourself that if it helps you to sleep at night, boo! <3

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Morphine Prince

Lol, yeah, keep on telling yourself that if it helps you to sleep at night, boo! <3

​So you think Gaga has no talent? 

Rabbit Heart

Says the fan of the woman who has been pointed many times for being a hypocrite, lier, and fraud by the media? The irony...

​Your sources = media are very VERY reliable! You've probably a fan o perezhilton.com etc. GTF out of here! :queenga:

This thread is such a mess now :air: 

Why can't we all listen to the music we love without bashing other artists?

Stan wars are immature! 

Kacey Elizabeth

​So you think Gaga has no talent? 

Gaga is extremely talented. But most of her LMs didn't became Little Monsters because of seeing her playing the piano, watching her singing live, or hearing some of the best lyrics of some of her songs that never became singles. Most of her LMs became Little Monsters because of her image, outrageous and outlandish outfits, MVs, dance, synth, electro, and pop songs, and etc...

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

​Your sources = media are very VERY reliable! You've probably a fan o perezhilton.com etc. GTF out of here!  default_queenga2.gif

Media is not just some websites. It's also the GP too. And no, Perez is a horrible person and makes me puke all the time.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Bloody

This thread is such a mess now http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpg 

Why can't we all listen to the music we love without bashing other artists?

Stan wars are immature! 

​These kind of threads always end up messy. Watch this get locked.

Gaga is 29 and Katy 30 and their fans still fight for them.

Even 20 years later, these things will still be happening :awkney: 

Kacey Elizabeth

she said in an interview she wouldn't die for her fans, what a fake ass b****

Dying for your fans is one thing and having a relationship with them is another thing. Katy is far from being a fake ass b****

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Morphine Prince

Gaga is extremely talented. But most of her LMs didn't became Little Monsters because of seeing her playing the piano, watching her singing live, or hearing some of the best lyrics of some of her songs that never became singles. Most of her LMs became Little Monsters because of her image, outrageous and outlandish outfits, MVs, dance, synth, electro, and pop songs, and etc...

​What does the reason behind someone becoming a fan have to do with how much talent she has? I stated that Gaga has talent and you answered with a comment implying you thought she had no talent and now you say she does.... state your true feelings. I could have become a Gaga fan because I liked the smell of her farts and she would still be as talented as she is.

Kacey Elizabeth

​What does the reason behind someone becoming a fan have to do with how much talent she has? I stated that Gaga has talent and you answered with a comment implying you thought she had no talent and now you say she does.... state your true feelings. I could have become a Gaga fan because I liked the smell of her farts and she would still be as talented as she is.

Where did I said in my post that Gaga has no talent? Sorry, my mistake. Let me clear what I meant from my post; you said that you know what is talent because you stan Gaga, and what i said was "lol, yeah, keep on telling yourself that if it helps you to sleep at night, boo! <3" because you pretended like you became a fan of Gaga because you saw her talent, not just her overall image and her being an pop star (when she started her career of course).

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Morphine Prince

Where did I said in my post that I said that Gaga has no talent? Sorry, my mistake. Let me clear what I meant from my post; you said that you know what is talent because you stan Gaga, and what is said was "lol, yeah, keep on telling yourself that if it helps you to sleep at night, boo! <3" because you pretended like you became a fan of Gaga because you saw her talent, not just her overall image and her being an pop star (when she started her career of course).

​I became a fan because of her talent, actually. I heard her live singing and her music and thought it was great. I also loved how passionate she seemed to be about her work and how much effort was put into her performances and I loved her overall image. 

But even if someone became a fan because of her image, does it matter? It doesn't take away from her talent. I don't see your point. 

Whispering

Where is this when "fans" are all over this site trashing Gaga?? 

That's okay here. Trashing Gaga is labeled as "opinions" or "not following Gaga blindly". Of course, these same people who give constant "constructive criticism" to Gaga, then turn around and blindly follow another artist on this site and defend that artist like their very life depends on it. Then they get upset and call Gaga fans out for doing the same thing they do to Gaga on her own fan site every single day, multiple times a day. 

Troll behavior at its finest. :)

Archived