celeb

Katy Perry is "Mother Kat"

HANZ

Featured Posts

Screen+Shot+2015-03-20+at+1.26.38+PM.png

Sometimes rumors start all by themselves and sometimes it just takes one little spark and boom goes the dynamite! The most recent rumor circulating about Katy Perry is that she's pregnant and it was one of those itty bitty little spark situations. 

The pop star posted the above picture on her Instagram account where she's wearing a necklace that says "mom" and she gave her Katy Cats a shoutout in the caption. 

Similar to the way Lady Gaga is "Mother Monster" to her "Little Monsters" (aka her fans), Katy is a 'mom' of sorts to her Katy Cats, too. 

"I am a mother to all of the Katy Cats, that was the caption @KatyCats," she said. "They call me mom. It's like an Internet thing...you're really kind of aging yourself, Ryan!"

"Listen, I'm on tour and I've done 127 tour dates so far," she continued. "It wouldn't be appropriate at this point right now, but I am the mother to all the Katy Cats and that's what I posted on Instagram."

http://www.cambio.com/2015/03/20/katy-perry-explains-why-she-was-wearing-a-mom-necklace/

tumblr_m66pc04aNW1qj9393o1_500.gif

tumblr_ltvwzxTFBV1qh0szyo1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am disgusted 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Tove Lo

Why did that mom thing, become a thing? We've always had the true mom. :whitney: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

FGGrayson

ezgif.com-gif-maker1e2fb4.gif

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Swan Heart

Huh?

tumblr_inline_mxaxgomPcy1s8sdjl.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived