💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rob Fusari wants re-trial of Starland lawsuit, blames Gaga's fame for biasing jury

Bebe

Featured Posts

Katie14

​lol I wasn't saying they're the same thing only that they can be interchangeable according to whatever details you know. Is any form of abuse less important than another? You tell me.

She first said it was obvious who these people are and then she went on to give specifics about one of them. There's nothing unclear about this. You just want it to be.

​I don't agree with your interpretation. I think it is unclear if she is talking about everyone who s-xually abused her when she said that quote (including her rapist) or if she was talking about the other experiences not including rape. 

That quote doesn't automatically get linked to the further details she gives later on.

And Its not about what I want or not want. I do want to know who it was and I wish she was more clear. Im just describing what she said in the proper context and not assuming anything.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpaceAce

​This isn't your conversation to have. This was her experience that she did not feel comfortable talking about, so you guys should respect that and not try to debate over who it was (no matter how obvious YOU might think it may be.

It's actually kind of disgusting. Let her live in peace.

​Are you actually being serious? I'm not conversing or digging into anything that she hasn't mentioned. She said in her interview that it was obvious who it was and she went on to give specific information about him. She very clearly said that she couldn't name him but that it was OBVIOUS WHO IT WAS. SHE GAVE FACTS ABOUT THIS MAN.

What I find disgusting, is people claiming that he is innocent when she has done everything that she can except outrightly name him as her rapist. You're defending a man that Gaga very clearly has no respect for and you're ignoring the fact that she doesn't want to be known as his ex-girlfriend.

I don't want to have this conversation and I don't want her to have to talk about it anymore. It's just completely ignorant to forget that she felt enough conviction to give details that point to only Rob Fusari being the one. That's all we're discussing here. I simply don't want any attention given to him but fans continue to praise him and defend him. If you think that's right, then good for you. I think it's disgusting.

Katie14

​lol I wasn't saying they're the same thing only that they can be interchangeable according to whatever details you know. Is any form of abuse less important than another? You tell me.

She first said it was obvious who these people are and then she went on to give specifics about one of them. There's nothing unclear about this. You just want it to be.

​When she said that quote, I think it is unclear if she was talking about every single s-xually abusive experience she had with producers or if she was talking about s-xual abusive other than rape. You can't link that quote to what she says later on when she is talking about another circumstance (a specific circumstance). That doesn't make any sense.

Its not about what I want or not want. I want to know who it was and I wish she wasn't unclear (though I totally understand why she doesn't want to say who it was). I am just putting her quotes in the proper context and trying not to make any assumptions.

Edit: I though my last post didn't go through. How do I delete posts?

SpaceAce

​I don't agree with your interpretation. I think it is unclear if she is talking about everyone who s-xually abused her when she said that quote (including her rapist) or if she was talking about the other experiences not including rape. 

That quote doesn't automatically get linked to the further details she gives later on.

And Its not about what I want or not want. I do want to know who it was and I wish she was more clear. Im just describing what she said in the proper context and not assuming anything.

​Yes it does. As evidence by Howard's specific words and continuation of the topic and the details that she reveals which are also continuous. You can keep repeating what you've already said and ignore that fact. I don't really care about your "interpretation" when you're refusing to accept these details. You're quite simply wrong.

SpaceAce

Edit: I though my last post didn't go through. How do I delete posts?

​You can't delete. Just edit it and get rid of the words. Leave a smiley or something.

Katie14

Yes it does. As evidence by Howard's specific words and continuation of the topic. You can keep repeating what you've already said and ignore that fact. I don't really care about your "interpretation" when you're refusing to accept these details. You're quite simply wrong.

​No it doesn't. Im trying to think of another example. Stop trying to get me to think my interpretation is wrong and what you think is fact. Im not even trying to say that something is true or not. Im just saying its unclear. If you don't get that I dont know what else to say.

Alien Tulip

​Well to be brutally honest I am doubting my own straddling of the fence.  I can't talk about this anymore because it hurts me and my reputation to be too strongly for someone on such a shaky issue. I simply don't have enough facts to have my own opinion.

I love Gaga. She must have her reasons for this infuriating silence about the issue. I respect her right to privacy. I hope to God it wasn't him, for his sake, and for mine. 

If I associated with someone who later turns out to be her rapist how do you really think I will feel?

Horrible.

​You shouldn't feel horrible at all. You did good in getting us a fame b side instrumental and you have always been a great mod/community member in the fan base :hug: . Don't listen to these petty teenagers trying to call you out when in reality they are being disrespectful constantly bringing the topic up and discussing it. 

​Are you actually being serious? I'm not conversing or digging into anything that she hasn't mentioned. She said in her interview that it was obvious who it was and she went on to give specific information about him. She very clearly said that she couldn't name him but that it was OBVIOUS WHO IT WAS. SHE GAVE FACTS ABOUT THIS MAN.

What I find disgusting, is people claiming that he is innocent when she has done everything that she can except outrightly name him as her rapist. You're defending a man that Gaga very clearly has no respect for and you're ignoring the fact that she doesn't want to be known as his ex-girlfriend.

As someone who was s-xually abused as a child, I don't want to have this conversation and I don't want her to have to talk about it anymore. It's just completely ignorant to forget that she felt enough conviction to give details that point to only Rob Fusari being the one. That's all we're discussing here. I simply don't want any attention given to him but fans continue to praise him and defend him. If you think that's right, then good for you. I think it's disgusting.

​Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize Gaga hired your as her private detective to dig into her rape case. Silly me.

SpaceAce

​You shouldn't feel horrible at all. You did good in getting us a fame b side instrumental and you have always been a great mod/community member in the fan base :hug: . Don't listen to these petty teenagers trying to call you out when in reality they are being disrespectful constantly bringing the topic up and discussing it. 

​This is a very juvenile way to treat this discussion. I've never tried to make her feel bad for conversing with him in the past. I just want the defense of him and the attention directed towards him to stop. If that's disrespectful or annoying to you, then I'm sorry.

SpaceAce

​No it doesn't. Im trying to think of another example. Stop trying to get me to think my interpretation is wrong and what you think is fact. Im not even trying to say that something is true or not. Im just saying its unclear. If you don't get that I dont know what else to say.

​That was clear a long time ago.

lego

You are now being the disrespectful one. I'm older than you. And this topic wouldn't be brought up, if this site wouldn't give attention and promo to this man, who Gaga clearly hates.

No one is attacking Chica. People just don't like to see comments like "poor Rob". 

FreePalestine

Alien Tulip

You are now being the disrespectful one. I'm older than you. And this topic wouldn't be brought up, if this site wouldn't give attention and promo to this man, who Gaga clearly hates.

No one is attacking Chica. People just don't like to see comments like "poor Rob". 

​You're in no position to call anyone disrespectful when you guys are constantly posting threads about this guy. And people are attacking Chica if you've seen other Rob threads. Unless we have paper validating that he is in fact the raper, we should just stop discussing this topic since its clear that she isn't going to name who it was. She might have given clues that it is Rob but that doesn't mean it's confirmation. If it's not confirmation then we shouldn't point fingers. None of us were there so none of us will never know unless she name drops.

SpaceAce

​Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize Gaga hired your as her private detective to dig into her rape case. Silly me.

​Now you're just being a troll. There's no "digging" going on. We're discussing exactly what she said. Tell me, what kind of detective work am I doing by talking about and clarifying what she said in an interview? Don't be ridiculous. By using the words "rape case", you're the one treating it as a hot topic.

​Now you're just being a troll. There's no "digging" going on. We're discussing exactly what she said. Tell me, what kind of detective work am I doing by talking about and clarifying what she said in an interview? Don't be ridiculous.

​How am I being a troll? You're the one disrespectfully talking about someone's rape and digging into it like you're the detective hired on the case.

Archived