💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rob Fusari wants re-trial of Starland lawsuit, blames Gaga's fame for biasing jury

Bebe

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins

I don't understand why he's doing this if he's supposedly cool with her after what he said in that interview?? :huh: 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

This is sooooo OLD and over, let it rest!

Hasn't everyone heard that song by The Stones, You Can't Always Get What You Want, well this statement is TRUE.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I don't understand why he's doing this if he's supposedly cool with her after what he said in that interview?? :huh: 

​Because he's a hypocrite. 

i feel sorry for him. i understand Chica

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

thefamebitch

​I think he's going for an appeal on the basis that her deposition should have been inadmissible ? Not likely he'll get one though.

Yeah that seems to be the only route he has, but honestly I agree with you, I don't think he'll be granted an appeal because the original case had to do with him and Wendy and Gaga, her testimony was very important. It's not like she was some random person on the stand, Gaga was in the middle of the issue and her testifying was pretty key in my opinion. 

Didymus

It must be really tough to take these personal things to court because you can't solve them amongst (what used to be) friends tbh :ohno: Though I'm on Wendy's side, it's not a party for anyone.

MonsterMum

​Cause he isn't that cool with her. This interview was released the same day or a day after Chicas interview

Woolfsmck

I been a (minor) member of GaGa daily since the site originally opened.  I moved here becasue the Official Site was hacked, bugged and sucked horribly. 

So my logevity has weight. 

Big Deal?

Well, anyone who thinks ChikaSaka is a hater doesn't know jack. She is a true Gaga fan, and everything she does with this site and Gaga in general has to do with her being a fan....

Nuf said...8-/

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Katie14

Gaga is the one who told the story, said it was when she was 19 and that people could figure it out if they looked at who she was working with at 19. She opened the discussion up by referring to the details and saying that people could figure it out, if they did the math. That's whstbpeople are doing.

When she said that she was not specifically referring to her rapist. She was talking about multiple s-xually abusive producers in general. The conversation at that point was actually more specifically about inappropriate touching. Maybe rape was included under the umbrella of s-xual abuse but it may not have been as well. Gaga did not infer that she was raped until way later on in the interview.

And we have no idea how many other producers Gaga worked with when she was 19. Fusari just happens to fit the description she gave so we are all assuming its him. It could be him, it could not be. I really wish everyone could stop making accusations when we don't have all the facts. 

Whispering

When she said that she was not specifically referring to her rapist. She was talking about multiple s-xually abusive producers in general. The conversation at that point was actually more specifically about inappropriate touching. Maybe rape was included under the umbrella of s-xual abuse but it may not have been as well. Gaga did not infer that she was raped until way later on in the interview.

And we have no idea how many other producers Gaga worked with when she was 19. Fusari just happens to fit the description she gave so we are all assuming its him. It could be him, it could not be. I really wish everyone could stop making accusations when we don't have all the facts. 

Someone already explained the quote to you last time you posted about this, in the thread you started. I believe it was Lego. Go back and look at your thread and see where they posted the exact words and what Gaga said about being raped. I'm nog going to bring it here again...just go back and look.

Rob was the only producer she worked with at 19. There was a very small time frame of when she was 19 and he brought her on and started writing/producing with her, and no one else fits in that shot time span. What other producer said they were dating? Which other one was twice her age, when she was 19? 

You can believe what you want to believe of course, but I believe it all points straight to Rob. After seeing how he has acted over the past few years and watching the little session he did in NYC, where he passively aggressively kept calling Gaga ugly and disrespecting her...even her talent, it just makes me believe it even more. Then the way he is soooo kind and sweet when he thinks it is benefitting him and then turns around and gives that highly negative interview to another person right after. This guy isn't right. 

Katie14

Someone already explained the quote to you last time you posted about this, in the thread you started. I believe it was Lego. Go back and look at your thread and see where they posted the exact words and what Gaga said about being raped. I'm nog going to bring it here again...just go back and look.

Rob was the only producer she worked with at 19. There was a very small time frame of when she was 19 and he brought her on and started writing/producing with her, and no one else fits in that shot time span. What other producer said they were dating? Which other one was twice her age, when she was 19? 

You can believe what you want to believe of course, but I believe it all points straight to Rob. After seeing how he has acted over the past few years and watching the little session he did in NYC, where he passively aggressively kept calling Gaga ugly and disrespecting her...even her talent, it just makes me believe it even more. Then the way he is soooo kind and sweet when he thinks it is benefitting him and then turns around and gives that highly negative interview to another person right after. This guy isn't right. 

I remember someone explained it to me. I still do not agree with that explanation.  I relistened to the interview a few times and I stand by by interpretation. The interview is unclear. There are numerous ways of interpreting what she said. 

How can we know how many producers worked with Gaga when she was 19? Where is the proof that he was the only one?

Whispering

I remember someone explained it to me. I still do not agree with that explanation.  I relistened to the interview a few times and I stand by by interpretation. The interview is unclear. There are numerous ways of interpreting what she said. 

How can we know how many producers worked with Gaga when she was 19? Where is the proof that he was the only one?

Name who else was working with her when she was 19, who was twice her age, and who told the world that they had a romantic relationship. She said it was obvious if you did the math...so who else falls under that description? 

Katie14

Name who else was working with her when she was 19, who was twice her age, and who told the world that they had a romantic relationship. She said it was obvious if you did the math...so who else falls under that description? 

Just because we do not know something doesn't mean it isn't there. ​

We do not know of anyone else who fits that description so I can't name anyone. But, every producer who Gaga worked with is not public knowledge, especially since she wasn't famous at 19.

I explained before why I think Gaga saying "it is obvious if you do the math" that she was referring to s-xually abusive producers overall, not the one specific man who raped her. The conclusion that you and many others have come up with from that interview is not as clear cut and straight forward as you think. You could totally be right but we just don't know. 

Im not saying it is or isn't him. Im just saying it is unfair to come to any conclusions. 

Archived