💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rob Fusari wants re-trial of Starland lawsuit, blames Gaga's fame for biasing jury

Bebe

Featured Posts

Stephen

I am more and more convinced that Rob was actually THAT producer.. Just look how hypocritical he is. He continues to attack Gaga in order to get money.. He continues to claim that they were a couple, but calls her ugly. Why would he be in a romantic relationship with someone who is ugly in his eyes? He's a real d-bag who always used Gaga for his benefit. 

And the fact that Gaga spoke badly about him on a trial says a lot. She would never say bad things about people she respects. 

​This. Ugh I'm so over at this point. I just feel so much negative energy when his name is brought up. I wish he would go away...

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I am more and more convinced that Rob was actually THAT producer.. Just look how hypocritical he is. He continues to attack Gaga in order to get money.. He continues to claim that they were a couple, but calls her ugly. Why would he be in a romantic relationship with someone who is ugly in his eyes? He's a real d-bag who always used Gaga for his benefit. 

And the fact that Gaga spoke badly about him on a trial says a lot. She would never say bad things about people she respects. 

He's the only producer that Gaga was working with at 19. He was twice her age. He told everyone that they had a relationship, and continues to say that even now. Gaga never says they had a relationship. She spelled it out for everyone without actually saying it. 

Why wouldn't she come out and say his name? Because their is absolutely NO DOUBT that this bitter, manipulative, toxic man would turn around, latch on like a pit bull, and sue her. He would drag her name through the mud continually and keep her in court for a few more years. Why would anyone want to deal with their rapist anymore than they have to? 

Something is seriously very off with this guy. I want Gaga as far away from this toxic person as possible! 

ChicaSkas

Well, I tried to see the good that came from the relationship they had at the time and not buy into the innuendos that we continue to have no proof of, only circumstantial evidence.

I am NOT defending Fusari, only defending this principle:

Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact— like a fingerprint at the scene of a crime. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or inference.

Essentially, where's the proof it happened or didn't? 

We learned a lot about the musical history at the time with Gaga and Fusari. Paparazzi remains one of the greatest songs of The Fame, and countless demos such as Oh Well, Blueberry Kisses, and the hints we have of Musicland remain catchy and beloved by many fans to this day.

I chose to remain grateful for what we have, and for what we might someday hear. 

For example, one of our own GagaDaily members, named Nathan, asked me to ask Fusari about "Broken Drum Machine." I did that. Within weeks, Fusari found the track and released the instrumental, just as the young man had asked him.

If I hadn't asked, none of you would have heard it. There was a time on Gaga Daily when even the hint of a new snippet of unreleased music sent all of you into a frenzy. Apparently the accusations that this man hurt Gaga have dimmed that frenzy. 

Who even KNOWS what really went down except Gaga and Rob?!?

None of us should speculate. Not even me, god knows I wasn't there.

I'm staying far out of all of it.

To salvage what is left of my reputation on here, I won't be talking about this subject anymore.

The amount of nasty emails and PMs some of you have sent to me and what some of you have said in threads like these have turned me off to the subject. 

To the person who shall go nameless who emailed me, yes, I know you are reading this:

I love Gaga. I always will, and the fact I interviewed her old producer to learn more about her music DOES NOT make me less of a fan, or less of a devoted fan, or somehow, a "hater" of Gaga.

Gaga herself has always said to stop the drama, and focus on the music. I tried to do that, and it backfired miserably on me. 

You win. I'm shutting up. No one can say I don't love Gaga. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Whispering

Rape isn't "drama".

It isnt something to have fun with, like shading pop girls or their little pop songs that don't matter one drop in the real world!

Rape is a violent crime, that crushes the soul of the victim, takes years to fully work through, and changes your life in some way forever.

Please don't compare rape to "drama" over pop girl battles. 

ChicaSkas

Rape isn't "drama".

It isnt something to have fun with, like shading pop girls or their little pop songs that doesn't matter one drop in the real world!

Rape is a violent crime, that crushes the soul of the victim, takes years to fully work through, and changes your life in some way forever.

Please don't compare rape to "drama" over pop girl battles. 

​Did he rape her? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Whispering

​Did he rape her? 

What other producer did Gaga work with at 19, who was twice her age, who told the world they were having a relationship? 

ChicaSkas

What other producer did she work with at 19, who was twice her age, who told the world they were having a relationship? 

​I don't know, I didn't know Gaga back then.

What other producer did she work with at 19, who was twice her age, who told the world they were having a relationship? 

​Who honestly cares? It's none of anyones business besides hers & his. Speculation adds nothing of value to this conversation. 

Whispering

​Who honestly cares? It's none of anyones business besides hers & his. Speculation adds nothing of value to this conversation. 

Gaga is the one who told the story, said it was when she was 19 and that people could figure it out if they looked at who she was working with at 19. She opened the discussion up by referring to the details and saying that people could figure it out, if they did the math. That's whstbpeople are doing.

Bebe

Well, I tried to see the good that came from the relationship they had at the time and not buy into the innuendos that we continue to have no proof of, only circumstantial evidence.

I am NOT defending Fusari, only defending this principle:

Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact— like a fingerprint at the scene of a crime. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or inference.

Essentially, where's the proof it happened or didn't? 

We learned a lot about the musical history at the time with Gaga and Fusari. Paparazzi remains one of the greatest songs of The Fame, and countless demos such as Oh Well, Blueberry Kisses, and the hints we have of Musicland remain catchy and beloved by many fans to this day.

I chose to remain grateful for what we have, and for what we might someday hear. 

For example, one of our own GagaDaily members, named Nathan, asked me to ask Fusari about "Broken Drum Machine." I did that. Within weeks, Fusari found the track and released the instrumental, just as the young man had asked him.

If I hadn't asked, none of you would have heard it. There was a time on Gaga Daily when even the hint of a new snippet of unreleased music sent all of you into a frenzy. Apparently the accusations that this man hurt Gaga have dimmed that frenzy. 

Who even KNOWS what really went down except Gaga and Rob?!?

None of us should speculate. Not even me, god knows I wasn't there.

I'm staying far out of all of it.

To salvage what is left of my reputation on here, I won't be talking about this subject anymore.

The amount of nasty emails and PMs some of you have sent to me and what some of you have said in threads like these have turned me off to the subject. 

To the person who shall go nameless who emailed me, yes, I know you are reading this:

I love Gaga. I always will, and the fact I interviewed her old producer to learn more about her music DOES NOT make me less of a fan, or less of a devoted fan, or somehow, a "hater" of Gaga.

Gaga herself has always said to stop the drama, and focus on the music. I tried to do that, and it backfired miserably on me. 

You win. I'm shutting up. No one can say I don't love Gaga. 

​I'm sorry to hear that members here have attacked you, especially since you have done so much work for this community.

I understand why members don't like Rob and don't trust him. I certainly don't. Gaga doesn't seem to like him and the lawsuits are ugly.

As for the rape accusations, the clues point to Rob. I don't know what happened, but he seems shady and what Gaga has said about him makes makes me dislike him regardless.

It's a sensitive subject but, unless she straight out accuses him one day, it's probably not fair to assume Rob assaulted her. Do I believe he did? I do. But I have nothing but circumstantial evidence.

Let's not attack Chica, she hasn't done anything wrong. She just wants to hear unreleased Gaga tracks and learn more about what it was like working with Gaga.

Whispering

​I don't know, I didn't know Gaga back then.

We know what producer she worked with at 19, who just happened to be twice her age at the time and who told the world that they had a relationship during that time. 

Gaga is the one who told the story, said it was when she was 19 and that people could figure it out if they looked at who she was working with at 19. She opened the discussion up by referring to the details and saying that people could figure it out, if they did the math. That's whstbpeople are doing.

​Yes I understand. But you as a member... continue to discuss something which is off topic from the main topic.. Therefore you continue to derail this thread with buzzwords of LG being raped. Which frankly is very annoying because it's just slander towards someone whom you can't confirm did those horrible accusations. 

Whispering

​Yes I understand. But you as a member... continue to discuss something which is off topic from the main topic.. Therefore you continue to derail this thread with buzzwords of LG being raped. Which frankly is very annoying because it's just slander towards someone whom you can't confirm did those horrible accusations. 

The rape accusations were in the article that was quoted. Therefore, it is not off topic. 

Dunk96

Whine whine whine get over it,dude. It's over. You'll lose again and not even because of Gaga's fame.

Archived