đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Meghan Trainor dragged by media for sexist music video

Supersonic

Featured Posts

RBNLM

this is enough for me to not care about her at all her 1950's is not even original her sound is so recycled 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryTheNight

i  not a fan of hers or the song, but tbh i got a sarcastic vibe from the song and the video, like shes kinda joking/making fun of the traditional housewife kinda thing

elijahfan

Ok, maybe I'm the one who's wrong here, but.... aren't the song and video supposed to be like super ironic? Saw it yesterday, and I can't imagine she's actually being serious here. I think she's not as stupid as people seem to think.

elijahfan

i  not a fan of hers or the song, but tbh i got a sarcastic vibe from the song and the video, like shes kinda joking/making fun of the traditional housewife kinda thing

​Exactly! Why is everyone taking it so first degree?

Ladey Gagz

I feel like Meghan Trainor will be forgotten a few months from now :reductive:

​That's what people said months ago :thetea:

One hit wonder after AATB they said :thetea:

2 hit wonder after LAM they said :thetea:

Didn't comment anymore after Title went #1 :thetea:

PicklePower

Who is she.  default_awkney2.gif

​One of the biggest breakout artists of the decade :awkney:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

PicklePower

​ hunty.gif.3d8d72b6ac80a1f4d4e38bb9866815

​It's true. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Batwings

Ok, maybe I'm the one who's wrong here, but.... aren't the song and video supposed to be like super ironic? Saw it yesterday, and I can't imagine she's actually being serious here. I think she's not as stupid as people seem to think.

​This x infinity.

So many people are completely missing the point and then flipping out over it. If you actually listen to the lyrics of the song, it's *very* tongue-in-cheek, and the video mimics that.

Lion Heart

I just want you to dance with me tonight ... :music:

Wait

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

i wonder if anyone was "outraged" when nicki was all like "**** them skinny b---hes in the club" on anaconda 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Harry

​yes because someone who's not a hater will constantly hurl insults to meghan and her fans well done

It's called criticism, not insults. If I was insulting her I'd be saying stuff like fat b---h etc, but I'm not. Seriously grow up lol

Archived