💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Natalia Kills to Billboard: "TV Producers plan drama for ratings"

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Days after Natalia Kills and Willy Moon were dismissed from the New Zealand version of X Factor following their harsh criticism of contestant Joe Irvine during a live taping on Saturday night (Mar. 14), the couple is beginning to share their side of a story that became international entertainment news. Kills and Moon issued individual statements on Wednesday night (Mar. 18) commenting on the situation -- Kills wrote that she was "encouraged to be outspoken and things got out of hand," while Moon added, "The reality of 'reality' TV is that there's a lot the viewer doesn't see." And on Thursday, Kills expanded upon those comments in a chat with Billboard.

"Obviously sometimes TV producers plan drama for ratings and it totally back fire on them. But if that was another stunt then it was badly..," Kills wrote (and trailed off) in an online exchange with Billboard on Thursday afternoon. "When you're under contract there's no room for error, so I wish I could have spoken up and addressed Joe sooner. It's awful he got dragged … Into this but I wish him all the best on reality TV and with his music."

"I don't know why the media said I 'lost my record deal,'" she wrote. "I changed management months ago and parted with Cherrytree Managment [sic] but I'm … Still on Interscope UMG for now, I'm working on a new project and I'm celebrating Madonna's album release with my song Holy Water we co-wrote."

Kills did not know who made that collage, but wrote that Billboard should post it. When asked about Irvine's style recalling Moon's look, Kills wrote, "Like I said, I don't know who was in on it, or where the idea came from but it's a shame for everyone that happened."

natalia-kills-willie-moon-collage-twitte

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6509214/natalia-kills-interview-x-factor-willy-moon-joe-irvine

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

She still did it and she was wrong to say stuff like this, so why blame this on TV producers

Blue Jeans

Admin why is the text like this ? i can't undo it :emma: 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Fiona Apple

I think she is a betch,but it's terrible how people go and dislike all her songs..Mirrors is listenable :air:

lego

Wait..She wanted Billboard to post that pic? To prove she was right about a rip off? :wtf: 

FreePalestine

RBNLM

natalia sis is not that if you keep milking this ****ty controversy then your career will see the light of day so just let it go and stfu

Sexxx

Admin why is the texted like this ? i can't undo it :emma: 

​looks like shaaaaaaaaaade

lego

Admin why is the texted like this ? i can't undo it :emma: 

So you didn't do it on purpose?

:lmao:

FreePalestine

Blue Jeans

So you didn't do it on purpose?

default_lmao.gif

​

No i didn't even cross the text , i know it looks like i'm shading her :nooo: 

Archived