Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck

>> SNL SKIT

HER ACTING WAS NOT THAT BAD IF SHE PREACTICE SHE WILL IMPROVE

​SNL skits are fun and often improvisational.... Acting for a movie or a show is much more serious and demanding , depending on the director and the role.  Her bit parts in other movies are good experience, but don't really showcase a lot of 'Acting'

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

djBuffoon

I honestly would have expected her to read for Ryan Murphy first, but this news doesn't worry me. At this point, I trust Gaga not to throw herself into something like this without 100% certainty that she could pull it off. Look at the Oscars performance. She knew what she had to do, and she put in the work.

Her acting in "Marry the Night", when she was directing herself, was pretty convincing. With experienced directors and acting coaches, I have complete faith she will do a great job.

monsterdreams

I just hope it's a role she can look glamorous in :pole: none of that bearded lady ****

Don't shade the queen of Europe conchita :hor:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

lairofhk

I hope this season is actually good, and not totally forgettable/broken. Freak Show was seriously embarrassing. Im not so much worried about the actors as I am the writing. That's where the show really needs to improve, and get back on that Season 2-level ish

TailoredGuilts

​It's a great show! You should check it out! Season 2 seems to be everyone's favorite. 

never watched AHS, but I guess I'll be watching this new season! Interested to see what Gaga will be like!

​​Season 2 is the scariest. Season 3 is very campy and extremely quotable. I would say that's probably the fan favorite. Season 1 for me seemed to have the best blend of everything and it's probably for that reason the "best". I haven't finished Freakshow yet because i've been busy and my friends would kill me if I didn't watch it with them so I can't give my opinion on it yet.

Isn't Brad Falchuk the showrunner for AHS? Ryan Murphy is the creator/executive producer and obviously has final say on things but the actual operation of the show falls to Brad. So I don't think it's strange that Gaga didn't audition with him, but has probably worked more closely with Brad on her character.

SlayMeToVenus

If she doesn't like something, she'll want to do it over & over again until its perfect. 

Everything will be fine. 

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

PrinceGaga

I hope this season is actually good, and not totally forgettable/broken. Freak Show was seriously embarrassing. Im not so much worried about the actors as I am the writing. That's where the show really needs to improve, and get back on that Season 2-level ish

​I'm just about to finish season 2 and am a wee bit nervous if it drops in quality, Its a shame when shows do that

tumblr_me8u5lUf5w1r3ty02o1_r1_500_zps349

If season 5 is anything like what the first 2 seasons are, we won't have a problem

lairofhk

​I'm just about to finish season 2 and am a wee bit nervous if it drops in quality, Its a shame when shows do that

tumblr_me8u5lUf5w1r3ty02o1_r1_500_zps349

If season 5 is anything like what the first 2 seasons are, we won't have a problem

​Ugh, yea, I hate to break it to you but the quality gonna start dropping real soon :/ Im pulling for em with Season 5 tho

Pure Adrenaline

so .... it begins .... let the hype come to me with all it's glamour and cruelty :gaycat: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

bionic

Knowing Ryan Murphy that probably means its an Evan Peters in Coven sized role :koons: 

buy bionic

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived