💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

American Horror Story: Hotel - premiers October 7th on FX!

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

Archer!!!

Sorry, big fan!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

monketsharona

I've just seen Gaga has a week off from July 18th to July 24th. So I guess she'll be shooting for AHS !

Evan Peters

This is confusing bc Michael Goi said they're shooting next week, not today but Denis O'Hare said they start today :smh: I guess it's today tho?? Or they're at least preparing 

emma roberts is an abuser

i just hope the fact that gaga is blonde in it doesn't make it look like a cameo appearance from her and not her acting a part, i wish ryan murphy had asked her to have either black or brown hair because those hair colours are less distinguishable to the general public where as everyone knows her as a blonde. 

ps....i also hope she kills at least one person in this season, i kinda want to see her be the type of person who will stop at nothing to save herself or the hotel (if she indeed is an employee of it)

Christina

i just hope the fact that gaga is blonde in it doesn't make it look like a cameo appearance from her and not her acting a part, i wish ryan murphy had asked her to have either black or brown hair because those hair colours are less distinguishable to the general public where as everyone knows her as a blonde. 

ps....i also hope she kills at least one person in this season, i kinda want to see her be the type of person who will stop at nothing to save herself or the hotel (if she indeed is an employee of it)

I also wish she had kept the black hair

My mom says I'm cool

monketsharona

Murphy said there will be a lot of blood so I'd say yes ;)

Bomer said Gaga's character is fresh, so I guess her character won't be like Lady Gaga. 

Daenerys

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

RegiRey

be prepared \:|<%/#

Hey Gaga, make sure you make a few songs with DJWS. Go text him now about it. KThanksBYE:queenga:

Tokyo Rose

But even if she has blonde hair, she still manages to look like a different person from day to day, and I'm sure that effect will be only be heightened on AHS

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived