💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billboard would like to see Gaga get comedy central roasts

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Lady Gaga
At a glance, Lady Gaga seems to take herself impossibly seriously. But moments like the 2013 SNL episode she hosted gave us a glimpse of the self-aware Gaga, who poked fun at her Madonna "influence" and played a kooky 77-year-old version of herself who's forgotten in the future. A Gaga roast would certainly be more enjoyable than another Muppets Holiday Spectacular. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6502313/comedy-central-roast-lady-gaga-kanye-west-taylor-swift-drake?utm_source=twitter

AM98GJ

I don't know how she'd take it tbh, I'm sure she knows how to poke fun at herself, but imagine if they made fun out of ARTPOP :-( don't know if she'd like it she takes her artistry really seriously right?

gagzus

it wouldn't be funny bc all the jokes would involve madonna, the meat dress & possibly smoking pot.

Although it'd be funny to see her hit back at her roasters after they're done, like they normally do.

Lucifer

Honestly it would be boring. They would just make digs at her various looks. 

​this

it would be a snore fest 

I doubt the jokes would be clever enough to be interesting, usual she's a guy who wears bacon shtick 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Swan Heart

I can't understand why people don't like when an artist is takings themselves "too seriously"..

Like... They should take themselves seriously, right? ... :wtf:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

elijahfan

God no.... This show sounds so masochistic. Plus, I'm not sure the people taking part to it are actually that self-aware. I mean, that's the kind of thing you do to make people think you are self-aware. Especially when you try to win people's hearts again after a long period of ****ty behavior...... Just sayin'. I don't find this show funny or that honest on the celeb's part.

SissyFromSpace

Middle aged straight men making jokes about ARTPOP sales and MadonnaxGaga comparisons? no thanks.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Monster2015

I think Gagas humor is way off the mark of a roast. Honestly all it would be about:

-her weight

-her outfits/looks

-madonna

-hermaphrodite jokes

-"Artflop"

-repeat the first five

nikola

Idk i feel like the jokes would be boring tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived