celeb

Natalia Kills attacks X Factor contestant's appearance: "I'm disgusted"

ryjapo

Featured Posts

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

I also have an issue with her equating image to artistic integrity. Fashion is only one type of creativity so she can have a seat. Preferably by a computer so she can be on tumblr instead of tv. :madge:

Cody Draco

eeew, i hate when pretentious snobbish people act like the're above the rest, I mean WTF who is her husband?

​I'm so disgusted that someone like her is successful in life. Goes to show what kind of world we live in. Looks, connections, and entitlement get you far. :madge:

Spock

Since when is a suite and tie with a classic hairstyle an unoriginal copy of her husband, like is everybody going to weddings coping that unknown husband of hers :duck:

It's not like his a style guru with an extremely original style

Also, what the f*ck does he do? Singer? Model? Famous person?

who will love me when the night is over

FrozenKookie

Oh wow I never knew she'd be that b---hy but totally not funny. I'm sooo happy right now she didn't happen, hopefully she's going to be removed from that show and never be known but a piece of negative ****.

8myh3art

I just cant! Wtf was that? lol She is out of her freaking mind!
Wtf did i actually just watch? And who the fark even is her husband? Ive honestly never heard of him in my life!
Im embarrassed for her! 

flopheart

Is she for real?? i don't even know why she's a judge in xfactor i mean, nobody knows her, she's pretty good in writing songs but please, she copied gaga so many times and now she claims that one poor guy is copying her unknown husband, who is he btw?

BLACKOUTbritney

WTF!

She comes off like a mean bully from highschool in this and that look is like JT from 2006 lmao

Making comments like he looks like a serial killer, remove them both from the show

monketsharona

Hum if he's not original, her husband is probably not too... I mean there're nothing special to wear those kind of clothes... 

Rat Boy

WTF!

She comes off like a mean bully from highschool in this and that look is like JT from 2006 lmao

Making comments like he looks like a serial killer, remove them both from the show

​I know right! Her irrelevant husband (don't even know ha name) is probably some JT knock off.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived