💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

NYPost: Madonna's Rebel Heart tour sales more sticky than sweet

Spock

Featured Posts

shane_c

Her mdna tour is looking like a fluke because of the Super Bowl. Katy Perry will probably be the same. The publicity from the SB doesn't last forever.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

I read it as "Madonna's Rebel Heart tour sells more than Sticky & Sweet" and I was like " :shocked: " :flop: 

Well I guess she just won't be adding as many dates to the same venues if it's going like this in some places, but I'm sure there are people that are gonna snap the tickets up sooner or later - I mean it's a Madonna tour after all :shrug: 

​Omg, me too :cryga:

darkwolf

It's already sold out here. There were the same kind of reports about the MDNA tour in early 2012.

Her mdna tour is looking like a fluke because of the Super Bowl. Katy Perry will probably be the same. The publicity from the SB doesn't last forever.

​The sticky and sweet tour grossed way more than MDNA tour, and she didn't have any superbowl :manicure:

it's too expensive for me to even go :( but my sugar daddy said if I let him nut inside me I can probably go. 

:air:  

it will sell out though

this is like when people said the artRave flopped in ticket sales and then the boxscores came in and Arthur Vogel had to correct the ignorants

RH is a bad álbum and not selling well the tour is also bad news

​don't let the door hit you on the way out of the thread

Valextra

It's normal, she is coming from 2 big tours, the prices are high. 

I'm pretty sure, it's gonna be sold out by the times. 

VOLANTIS

Its going to sell out. No doubts. If Rebel Heart has better Material than MDNA then I'm sure the whole show will be on point. I just know 'Iconic' will be ICONIC Live! 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

AJH219

I hope this is the case. If so, it might allow me to save a little extra money and splurge on some better seats than I originally planned. Heck, I have to drive six hours to see her, so I might as well go big or go home. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

she is coming for that top 10 tours of all time again tho whether this time will be another 300+ m selling tour or 200m selling tour it will be still alot more than our faves :giveup: 

​Not if your fave if Beyonce or Taylor. I could see a 50% decline down to $150 million, unless she's willing to go new places (Asia, Oz, small cities) and grind out a lot of dates.

Casual fans who saw Sticky or MDNA may ask: "why go again, she has no hits since last time." The decline will be worst in US, since the Superbowl really helped sell tickets. Plus a lot of old fans mad she showed up late and didn't play more classic songs.

Archived