💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna's Rebel Heart predicted to sell 115-125k

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Yanko

What about the free album download form the concert tkts? Are we supposed to get a download? Maybe that will count too

​people say that the tour bundle will happen next week 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

Oh, just as I thought.

Inb4 opinions change because of the sales. :rip: 

​That's exactly what happened with ARTPOP :miley:

I won't be surprised if this happens again :lolly:

Psychedelic

I was just sticking up for JLo. Madge is headed for very similar opening week sales as KMO, and her lead single at #26 UK didn't come close to Into the Blue at #12.

I suspect that rooting for the freaking FRONTRUNNER or Queen is important to a large segment of Madonna fans, as they love bringing up charts and money as a main selling point in stan debates.

​You seem to care so much about what crazy Madonna stans say that you have fallen for their game yourself. Sad!

MyQueen

So what?

Who cares about album sales!

Its all about tours this days!

The stars earn nothing from albums!

At the end Madonna will turn Rebel heart era to gold!

​You seem to care so much about what crazy Madonna stans say that you have fallen for their game yourself. Sad!

​It would be easier to root for Madonna if she hadn't made such a Heel Turn during MDNA era.

Spock

I was just sticking up for JLo. Madge is headed for very similar opening week sales as KMO, and her lead single at #26 UK didn't come close to Into the Blue at #12.

I suspect that rooting for the freaking FRONTRUNNER or Queen is important to a large segment of Madonna fans, as they love bringing up charts and money as a main selling point in stan debates.

​You were making a point on how MDNA's sales were bigger than RH and how her attitude or whatever affected her, so you were the first to bring them up. I'm not rooting for the FRONTRUNNER, and I'm not a Madonna stan, but you're being annoying

who will love me when the night is over

Psychedelic

​It would be easier to root for Madonna if she hadn't made such a Heel Turn during MDNA era.

​That might true, but imo it was just Madonna being Madonna... and she basically was a human being being human. No need to hold any resentment. There is a lot more to admire from her than to despise!

britneybritney4

That's pretty sad.Because the album is really really good

you should buy a copy then

Whispering

​people say that the tour bundle will happen next week 

I already showed you the email that ticket buyers received starting Tuesday morning. 

The bundles, with the free download, started this week and are included with this 100K to 110K sales prediction. 

Archived