💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Cecil Hotel" in Los Angeles will be the location for AHS S5 feat. Lady Gaga

Dodo

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

Gagz gurl, whatever u do don't sleep there :gum: But this is pretty exciting!  :excited2:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MahoTheMnstr

Recent events in this Hotel

in February 2013, the nude body of Elisa Lam, a 21-year-old Canadian student, was found inside one of the water supply tanks on the hotel roof. Lam went missing January 31, and her decomposed body was discovered on February 19 by a maintenance worker in one of the rooftop water tanks, after guests had complained about low water pressure and water that "tasted funny". Authorities later ruled Lam's death as an accidental drowning. Video surveillance footage taken from inside an elevator showed Lam acting strangely, pressing multiple elevator buttons, hiding in the corner of the elevator, and waving her arms wildly, causing widespread speculation about the cause of her death. Many residents and reporters thought she was possessed.

:excited2:

Hope Gaga gets to live in real life tho :ohno: 

​OMG!! I REMEMBER THIS! i didn't know it happened in that hotel that's creepy :gum:

heavymlover

That hotel is the perfect setting for that kind of story. It's history is really mysterious and creepy, and the fact that all those murders, suicides and weird stuff has happened precisely in this place makes it even scarier. It gives me Murders House vibes.

SpaceAce

This isn't confirmation at all. It's some random "parody account" (it's in the bio) with less followers than following.

Why is everyone so gullible and naive?

Swan Heart

That sounds really promising and creepy! Get ready for that new 'Asylum' slayage...! :gum:

I just really really hope they don't f*ck it up like they did to 'Freak Show'..:pug:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

MahoTheMnstr

i love this stuff 

wanna know more? --->

i hope it's supposed to be there but they don't film there cause that's scary haha 

Mama Ru

Your source is some random fan account on Twitter? Sigh... tumblr_inline_nie7kcI5np1qzdapl.gif

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Bradley

Is this hotel going to get more customers after American Horror Story or it's going to die down because of all the horror elements it has relations with?

antpats2

They will most likely only film the outside scenes at the hotel and everything else on a set just like Murder House 

​this. theyre going to BASE THE SEASON on the hotel, not actually film the damn show in a haunted hotel :rip: 

GagaMyBlood95

Cool, if it's filmed there, Gaga is very near so it will be practical for her :yes:

Archived