💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Vienna, Austria - WINNER: SWEDEN!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Spain says hello. As do Georgia, Norway, Slovenia, Estonia, and others

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Different opinions I guess...but still viva espagne 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Robotboy

Could do Harrogate again like 1982 :kissga:

also is anyone else a tad annoyed how everyone seems to be falling over each other to help and support Sweden...song is ok that's all 

​not really..? if anything everyone always wants us to fail. #staypressed :bye:

im rooting for slovenia and belgium tho. and estonia. and ireland, uk and norway :rip: anyone but us

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Bellatrix

Different opinions I guess...but still viva espagne 

​I have a tendency to enjoy what most others don't. Except Sweden I really like Moldova and UK this year, and also Belgium.

monsterdreams

​I have a tendency to enjoy what most others don't. Except Sweden I really like Moldova and UK this year, and also Belgium.

I've grown to like the Uk entry more, especially now we know they can sing it live

Have you all checked Ann Sophie's recently released album "Silver into Gold"? It slays. :legend:

Never expected to like her, since I always laugh a bit at the chorus of Black Smoke because she sounds like shouting. :smh: But it's growing on me lately. Got to give it to her for being a good backup for the mess that the German national selection winner has made.

Michael

I'm laughing at the fact that the Eurovision Song Contest was once held in Harrogate :lmao:

:lmao:

monsterdreams

Apparently UK entry has a UK number one! Only the physical sales chart but still it's something haha

my fav is clearly (unbiased) Israel and Germany

​They are some of the best though; Belgium, Iceland, Spain, Belarus, Sweden and Serbia are all good too off the top of my head (haven't listened that much to all the songs)

Jase

I'm laughing at the fact that the Eurovision Song Contest was once held in Harrogate :lmao:

:lmao:

​MESS :lmao:

DrewStevens

I think I only like Sweden's song but that happens every year since Euphoria. They have been delivering great dance songs since then. 

I don't get why people complain about Sweden's entries being always safe choices. It's a contest, they should try to win. If sending dance songs makes them place high every time why would they have to stop?

• Jase locked, unpinned, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived