Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

It's #3 on itunes, gonna be #2 within hours judging by the updates. That's actually higher than any previous Rihanna lead got in it's first week. We Found Love peaked at #11 in it's first week and Diamonds peaked at #4. Her singles usually take a few weeks to take off but this one seems to be gaining steam faster, and it's got a Grammy performance in two weeks. She'll be fine ;)

Yea but people aren't even happy about this song.And it doesn't really sound like a hit. Time will show ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I like it. :)

Going to let it grow on me though. :yes:

I hope the lead single is better! :flutter:

This is her lead single :fan:

https://twitter.com/rihanna/status/559388711092486144?s=09

http://instagram.com/p/ySKZiqhMxC/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wet Fire

@RAMROD :rip: Sorry I had no idea it is her lead single. :eek:

I really think the song is pretty good. It might not be a huge #1 smash though but idk might be as well. I like how Rihanna sounds...I think she sounds real here...like the realness of her sound echoes through the song. Oh and I was kind of expecting a bop as the lead single bit I like this one too.

It will 100% flop.

You're 100% wrong be quiet mr know it all

LOL 4 on iTunes in almost 24 hours is bad for a mainstream artist like Rihanna. Believe me,the album might do well.But this single no.. Only with amazing promo and video

LOL This single will go top ten no doubt about it LOL

Yea but people aren't even happy about this song.And it doesn't really sound like a hit. Time will show ;)

Time will show that you're wrong and "people aren't even happy about this song" yeah some people didn't know you were a spokesperson for all people :roll:

It doesn't need to sound like a hit to be a hit

ONLY BIG COUNTRIES

FourFiveSeconds
#1 Brazil
#1 Denmark
#1 France
#1 New Zealand
#1 Norway
#1 Russia
#1 Spain
#1 Sweden
#1 Switzerland
#1 Turkey
#2 United States
#2 Canada
#2 Germany
#2 Indonesia
#2 Ireland
#2 Italy
#2 Netherlands
#2 South Africa
#3 United Kingdom
#3 Mexico
#3 Thailand
#4 Austria
#4 Philippines
#6 Hong Kong
#7 Belgium
#7 India
#10 Australia
#14 Japan

Pop Radio

35 (new)

RIHANNA/KANYE WEST/P MCCARTNEY
FourFiveSeconds
1308 (spins)  +11.226

Overall

FourFiveSeconds
1832 (spins)  +14.505 

:worship2:

RAMROD

Shut it now, haters,

This song is doing well.

Thankoo. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'm aware of who he is, the power he has and the impact he's made in popular culture but I still fail to see why it's a downgrade for Paul to work with Rihanna - A woman who has sold over 50 million albums, over 180 million digital tracks, won 7 Grammys, 2 Icon awards and several other awards). You're acting as if Rih is a throw-away artist when she's MUCH more than that. :wtf:

Rih and Miley are different though, at least when Rih shows her tits she's classy about it (see: nsfw).

I'm aware that it's receiving mixed opinions from others (not just Tay fans) and I can understand why, since it's a very unusual song for Rih to be doing.

As for my comments regarding Tay fans seething over Rih's comeback, I was just being OTT and my post shouldn't be taken seriously.

Oh and as for me posting sit down, I edited that out since I thought it was rude, so I apologise.

Ok then, I think I should apologize too because I saw that before the edit.

I'm aware of Rihanna's impact and there is no denying it, but I don't know. They make completely different music and in my opinion their styles don't mix and it's not that good collaboration. But that's just me.

who will love me when the night is over

ONLY BIG COUNTRIES

FourFiveSeconds

#1 Brazil

#1 Denmark

#1 France

#1 New Zealand

#1 Norway

#1 Russia

#1 Spain

#1 Sweden

#1 Switzerland

#1 Turkey

#2 United States

#2 Canada

#2 Germany

#2 Indonesia

#2 Ireland

#2 Italy

#2 Netherlands

#2 South Africa

#3 United Kingdom

#3 Mexico

#3 Thailand

#4 Austria

#4 Philippines

#6 Hong Kong

#7 Belgium

#7 India

#10 Australia

#14 Japan

Pop Radio

35 (new)

FourFiveSeconds

1308 (spins) +11.226

Overall

FourFiveSeconds

1832 (spins) +14.505

:worship2:

Typical queen of music :legend:

I don't understand why Taylor fans are like the only ones hating right now. Your favorite is the most successful star on the planet so shut up and let someone else enjoy their success. God damn

Anderson123

I can already see people will not be happy with Rihanna's new album because I don't think it's going to be another Loud/TTT sound-like album. I think I read somewhere that this album was more hip-hop and I guess it'd feature another stripped sound like FourFiveSeconds. 

Fiona Apple

You're 100% wrong be quiet mr know it all

LOL This single will go top ten no doubt about it LOL

Time will show that you're wrong and "people aren't even happy about this song" yeah some people didn't know you were a spokesperson for all people :roll:

It doesn't need to sound like a hit to be a hit

Lol I understand that you feel pressed because you are a stan but your answers are totally irrelevant and stupid so I have to answer .. 1)It's my personal prediction .. 2)we will see..it won't debut in top 10 for sure . 3)You are getting very delusional here lol.. Did you even watch these threads? Most people are totally negative about the song http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/137865-ffs-is-rihannas-weakest-lead-single/ http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/137886-do-you-like-rihannas-new-song-four-five-seconds/

Lol I understand that you feel pressed because you are a stan but your answers are totally irrelevant and stupid so I have to answer .. 1)It's my personal prediction .. 2)we will see..it won't debut in top 10 for sure . 3)You are getting very delusional here lol.. Did you even watch these threads? Most people are totally negative about the song http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/137865-ffs-is-rihannas-weakest-lead-single/ http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/137886-do-you-like-rihannas-new-song-four-five-seconds/

:lmao: give me a ****ing break the opinions of people on ggd = the entire world? Abunch of pop fans don't like it WOW SURPRISE SURPRISE they want a generic dance track OFCOURSE they don't like it. It sold 54k first day so sit and where it debuts doesn't matter. It's where it peaks. No **** won't debut top ten it only had one day of sales before the Sunday deadline

I can already see people will not be happy with Rihanna's new album because I don't think it's going to be another Loud/TTT sound-like album. I think I read somewhere that this album was more hip-hop and I guess it'd feature another stripped sound like FourFiveSeconds.

Good I'm so satisfied with that

Archived