💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Annoying

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

It's just annoying that people can't praise Gaga for her talent, without bringing up how glad that she isn't using any "gimmicks" or wearing a "meat costume." Will the media ever get over it? 

mattyx

yes, this is very annoying.  It almost makes me wish she would come back with her wackiest outfit ever just to prove she isn't changing anything for these people.

bionic

They go hand in hand. I'd rather hear "I didn't realise she was so talented behind all those gimmicks" (which a lot of people are saying) than no praise at all.

buy bionic

Dorothy Gale

They go hand in hand. I'd rather hear "I didn't realise she was so talented behind all those gimmicks" (which a lot of people are saying) than no praise at all.

​I'd rather there be no praise at all. Calling her outfits, and performances "gimmicks" basically implies that there is no thought or effort put into them. 

Computer

This so much.

We like the wacky outfits and we're smart enough that we always saw the talent along with it.  It's annoying that they saw it as a distraction when it was, and is, a part of her art.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

AccountClosed

I think that people are just pressed because Lady G is such a masterpiece at a young age.

Nicole

At least this way they might not be blinded by fashion in the future should she bring back an incredible "wacky gimmick" 

Fame Romance

Exactly, in every review of her Oscars performance that I've read they always have to mention ''this time she left the meat dress and blah blah blah'', I mean people get sooo mad for the meat dress that in these days they can't still get over it and some people know her more for that than for her music, that's just a ****ing dress, I don't see it that crazy. 

Archived