Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

VIDEO PREMIERE: I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen

Brainiac

Featured Posts

I don't care for the video, but I like the song. If you think she's trying to be taken seriously, she's not.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I'm not really into the song but I absolutely loved this video :lmao: It's not something I would've expected for them to do with the song at all, I was expecting a typical party set-up or a cheesy scenario like the Call Me Maybe video :laughga:

I think it was pretty enjoyable because it's funny and a bit out of left field :yes:

PicklePower

YAS CARLY YAS GET DAT VIRAL HIT YAS

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Andreyw

I like the song but the video...doesn't do any justice to the song... her team could've done a better video than this fan made thing...

Andreyw

I wonder how this will be viral since it doesn't passed 1.000.000 views (only 40.000 views :confused: I guess it will update in few hours but I don't think it will pass the million mark so I doubt it will be viral...it will pull a Birthday

Paper Planes

The "I'm pregnant" part was good :lmao:

I like the ending dance scene; I just wish it didn't take 2 and a half minutes for Jepsen to show up in her own music video.

delete it fat

Sugarfall

Both song and video are disappointing, but I shouldn't expect much from her :spin:

Gaga Monster

I love the song it's such a smash. But the video doesn't scream viral to me like the Call Me Maybe video did.

GGD Presidential Elections

Koreku

I really want this song to smash :giveup:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Blue Jeans

Can i be as irrelevant as Tom Hanks please ?

You b---hes spend your time on pop forums and clearly forget reality Tom Hanks impact is undeniable and he's more relevant than you'll ever be.

OT: the video is cringeworthy but it'll probably go viral, the song is basic as f*ck but super catchy.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

this song is really really really really really really

ezJXY1C.gif

Wow, making the same joke that dozens of other member have made about this song is so original + hilarious, go you 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived