💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Madonna Performs Living For Love & Ghosttown

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

darkwolf

​I think cohesive theme is her usual thing, you know the rag doll, dominatrix, cowgilr, discoqieen, military etc. that's how she rolls.

​Was her usual thing maybe :air:

I think this look and hairstyle/makeup is not not very different from MDNA era  :reductive:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mattyx

To me the performance were pretty good.  I have seen much better from her before but not bad for tv show.

GagaMyBlood95

I'm sorry, but for everyone praising her vocals :smh:  Are you being serious? Am I the only one that thinks it was bad especially during GT? I mean, it's a great song, I love it, but it's an easy one to sing and she was kinda struggling..

​Was her usual thing maybe :air:

I think this look and hairstyle/makeup is not not very different from MDNA era  :reductive:

​Well I think the side hair dark matador is a brand new cohesive look and doesn't have much in common with the MDNA thing... But we are entitled to different opinions :)

Psychedelic

I'm sorry, but for everyone praising her vocals :smh:  Are you being serious? Am I the only one that thinks it was bad especially during GT? I mean, it's a great song, I love it, but it's an easy one to sing and she was kinda struggling..

​No, not the only one... I think it was bad too. I just praised the fact that she isn't relying on autotune or loud back tracks, like it seemed in the live broadcast. But I do agree she is struggling for such an easy song. I was watching I'm Going To Tell You A Secret the other day, and she appears doing vocalizations and training her voice, the Reinvetion Tour was one of her best tours vocally. I don't think she does those trainings anymore, and she should!

GagaMyBlood95

​No, not the only one... I think it was bad too. I just praised the fact that she isn't relying on autotune or loud back tracks, like it seemed in the live broadcast. But I do agree she is struggling for such an easy song. I was watching I'm Going To Tell You A Secret the other day, and she appears doing vocalizations and training her voice, the Reinvetion Tour was one of her best tours vocally. I don't think she does those trainings anymore, and she should!

​Absolutely agreed with everything you've said!

AbuHassan1992

Queen slaying at 56, when will your faves?

​... when they'e 56..?

darkwolf

​Well I think the side hair dark matador is a brand new cohesive look and doesn't have much in common with the MDNA thing... But we are entitled to different opinions :)

​It only looks new from the left side :)

the other side is like hard candy/mdna

Just compare that with the eras where she had a really cohesive look for the videos and live performances, the bedtime stories era, Evita, the ROL era, the music era, confessions......

​I have the same feeling about the reinvention tour. She really needs to work on her voice more.

Jester

​I think cohesive theme is her usual thing, you know the rag doll, dominatrix, cowgilr, discoqieen, military etc. that's how she rolls.

​Is that why she's being called Queen of Reinvention? :reductive:

​It only looks new from the left side :)

the other side is like hard candy/mdna

Just compare that with the eras where she had a really cohesive look for the videos and live performances, the bedtime stories era, Evita, the ROL era, the music era, confessions......

​I have the same feeling about the reinvention tour. She really needs to work on her voice more.

​Are you just talking about the hair? Because yeah I kind of wanted her to radically change it up 'cause she's been sporting that almost same look for years now....It's at least half new.  However I was talking about the over all look and outfits. She has now a matador look, (in video, tv and award show performances, red carpets, talkshow...) That IS a brand new cohesive look and theme is it not? It has nothing to do with HC/MDNA era... Those I think truly lacked Madonna famous themes for look, if you will :) I think the last theme look she had was during confessions.

​Is that why she's being called Queen of Reinvention? :reductive:

​Touché, you got me there :D

darkwolf

​Are you just talking about the hair? Because yeah I kind of wanted her to radically change it up 'cause she's been sporting that almost same look for years now....It's at least half new.  However I was talking about the over all look and outfits. She has now a matador look, (in video, tv and award show performances, red carpets, talkshow...) That IS a brand new cohesive look and theme is it not? It has nothing to do with HC/MDNA era... Those I think truly lacked Madonna famous themes for look, if you will :) I think the last theme look she had was during confessions.

​Yes mainly about the hair and make up. But maybe also because she already did the matador theme

Herb_Ritts.jpg

Madonna-Herb-Ritts-Session-madonna-25387

And it's not only her look, even the album covers lack a cohesive theme (one of theme totally looks like an outtake from the SEX book :air:).

Archived