musician

Lana Del Rey

Branson

Featured Posts

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

How many tours has she done? There's the Paradise tour, but I keep seeing "second concert tour" on wiki pages, but I can't find any info or anything. has she done a BTD tour??

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

How many tours has she done? There's the Paradise tour, but I keep seeing "second concert tour" on wiki pages, but I can't find any info or anything. has she done a BTD tour??

Officially? Only the Paradise

But she said I can't wait to come back at the premiere so people are probably using it as a placeholder for the Ultraviolent Tour or something

J e s s e

Officially? Only the Paradise

But she said I can't wait to come back at the premiere so people are probably using it as a placeholder for the Ultraviolent Tour or something

Damn wikipedia :roll: :smh:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Giorno Giovanna

Any news about Ultraviolence ? ( not talking bout dat fake azz tracklist :laughga: )

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Any news about Ultraviolence ? ( not talking bout dat fake azz tracklist :laughga: )

Tim Larcombe and Emilie (sp?) are working on the next album again

Giorno Giovanna

:party:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

is "sp?" source please? haha I didn't know if that's what it was sorry  :sweat:

All the information + photos we have from the studio so far are from https://twitter.com/LanaDReyOnline who are followed by Lana, have contact with her via DM and have been retweeted by Lana. They confirmed Tim and Emile. Quite reliable.

is "sp?" source please? haha I didn't know if that's what it was sorry  :sweat:

All the information + photos we have from the studio so far are from https://twitter.com/LanaDReyOnline who are followed by Lana, have contact with her via DM and have been retweeted by Lana. They confirmed Tim and Emile. Quite reliable.

sp? is Spelling, you're fine

Blue Jeans

Not @LanaDelReyOnline Shading ARTPOP :crossed:

b---h. 

9ga6bd.jpg

Anyway, i read someone is trying to sabotage LAna's Oscar nomination :udidnt: , she has to be nominated Young and Beautiful is perfect :ohno:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Anyway, i read someone is trying to sabotage LAna's Oscar nomination :udidnt: , she has to be nominated Young and Beautiful is perfect :ohno:

She is nominated, the issue is that the song was used in promo before the film came out, something like that, so people have grounds to suggest the song is ineligible for it's nominated award. 

Blue Jeans

She is nominated, the issue is that the song was used in promo before the film came out, something like that, so people have grounds to suggest the song is ineligible for it's nominated award. 

You mean it was released before the movie :huh: 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

And OMG Lana's dad on Twitter :deadbanana:

You mean it was released before the movie :huh:

No the song was used in the teasers/trailers for Gatsby, whereas the other songs in the category she's Nom'd in must have been released at the same time as the film they were in / used IN the film before anything else. That's what some people are using to try and get Y&B disqualified. It probably won't work tho tbh there's people attempting **** like this for awards every year.

Archived