Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Europe ‘feels like Nazi Germany,’ says Madonna

Melech

Featured Posts

​9 million Algerians is a little exaggerated though :sweat:

I've read somewhere, that number is from  1830 till the war for independence. I can't find the source now. According to Algerican documents from 1952 to 1964 up to 1,5 million, or 15% of Algerian population was tortured and massacred. I have seen videos of soldiers shooting unarmed Arabs on the street and you can find old French stamps with heads of Arabs as trophies. I'm sure you know that though. 

FreePalestine

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

she's not even European so she can keep her irrelevant only-coming-here-to-promote-my-music-to-stay-hip opinion away from our politics. Besides only certain parties have these hateful views, look at the UK; we don't have hateful leadership, in fact i'd say we have a soft leadership that needs to be harsher.  

:applause:  :applause:

It's funny how is always the same person that spends all the time in this community in criticizing other countries but never talks about her own, she must be from Wonderland. 

If you said you'll ignore me  why the hell you're still reading my comments and giving wannabe-shady comments back? Obsession is real.

My own country is **** and have comitted genocide in the past, but I'll let you to still wonder where I'm from. Since you're dying to know. :bye: 

FreePalestine

If you said you'll ignore me  why the hell you're still reading my comments and giving wannabe-shady comments back? Obsession is real.

My own country is **** and have comitted genocide in the past, but I'll let you to still wonder where I'm from. Since you're dying to know. :bye: 

​I didn't even quote of mention you, interesting that you always found yourself in what I said. 

You're always the first to quote me in search of flamebait, so if somebody is obsessed that person is you.

I know that you're from Serbia but I'm not vile like you to post every time things about your country or use your nationality as argument against you, I'm not in this community to spread hate and negativity or biased things about other countries like you do all the time in here. 

​I didn't even quote of mention you, interesting that you always fond yourself in what I said. 

You're always the first to quote me in search of flamebait, so if somebody is obsessed that person is you.

I know that you're from Serbia but I'm not vile like you to post every time things about your country or use your nationality as argument against you, I'm not in this community to spread hate and negativity or biased things about other countries like you do all the time in here. 

You need to learn what a flamebait is. 

You don't need to quote me, when you constantly talk about me to people I'm having conversation with. :awkney:

You can write all the negative **** about country you think I'm from, I don't give a ****.

Unlike some other people here I'm not blinded by nationalism or patriotism. And I'll fight against xenophobia and racism no matter what country it's coming from. It's your own problem if you're taking things too personally or try to wash it off with typical "but they are worse".

FreePalestine

You need to learn what a flamebait is. 

You don't need to quote me, when you constantly talk about me to people I'm having conversation with. :awkney:

You can write all the negative **** about country you think I'm from, I don't give a ****.

Unlike some other people here I'm not blinded by nationalism or patriotism. And I'll fight against xenophobia and racism no matter what country it's coming from. It's your own problem if you're taking things too personally or try to wash it off with typical "but they are worse".

​This it's a PUBLIC FORUM and these are PUBLIC THREADS, it's not a private conversation, if I agree with other people I quote them like I always do in every thread, I don't need your permission to reply to someone and not everything is about you. 

Simmer down, guys. Everyone can have an opinion. Respect

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

​Oh, educate yourself a little. 20.000 =/= 81 million Germans. More than 90% disagree with Pegida. 

Plus they are failing to gain even 2000 people now. So please. 

In Germany it's not that bad thanks to their history. But far right (almost fascist) parties are winning in the Netherlands, France, The UK, Austria, Denmark, Sweden...

Pandemiya

​This it's a PUBLIC FORUM and these are PUBLIC THREADS, it's not a private conversation, if I agree with other people I quote them like I always do in every thread, I don't need your permission to reply to someone and not everything is about you. 

​ :applause:

However, it's always the same with her. Hypocritical and rude, in every single thread she posts in. 

Shadow

Too many off topic and disrespectful posts were made, so this thread is being locked.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived