💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens (Who's the Red Devil Poll)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Can we have like a 24h rule to discuss spoilers, that way everybody has time to catch up?

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Loving it already :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Blue Jeans

I'm excited to watch this!

*Insert Blue Jean's iconic Emma looking at herself on a knife GIF*

i got you 

CHEN9um.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

CyanLights

The show is very campy, I don't think I will be watching the rest of this season. I'm going to finish the pilot though. I hope everyone else enjoys the show though! 

Very, very interesting. I find most of the characters so obnoxious but I am still so intrigued by the show. i mean the end of episode 2:giveup: I can't wait till next week.

I loved it!

The show is so entertaining. It's super campy and in your face but it feels so fresh. It reminded me of the first season of Glee but on steroids. I think not going to be for everyone precisely because of that though. This is like the Mean Girls of TV shows, it's super quotable. The cast is really good too. Lea stole it for me, her character is just hysterical. I really thought Chanel was going to be a Coven rehash, and even though you can still kinda see that character in her, she's a bit different, so that was a nice surprise. The ending was interesting though. And I wonder if they are going to burn through the cast this fast every week, because if they do there aren't going to be many characters soon

Anyway, can't wait for the rest of the season and watch it quick gorls! I need to discuss it

Teal Ambition

Any good site to watch online(quick uploads like right after the show ends)

Yes, I need this too

http://watchseries.ag/serie/Scream-Queens Episode 1 is already there!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I'm not one to try and act all SJW , but didn't anybody else find it a liiiiitle bit racist though? :emma:

Archived