💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Teen Mom Star Jenelle Evans - Another Day, Another (Arrest) Slay

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

0225-jennelle-evans-mugshot-1.jpg

"Teen Mom" star Jenelle Evans spent an hour of her Tuesday behind bars in South Carolina ... busted for driving without a license.

South Carolina Highway Patrol busted Evans and booked her into the J. Reuben Long Detention Center around 3:00 PM. She posted a $237.50 bond about an hour later and was sprung.

Jail records don't give much in the way of details, but Evans explained the arrested via Twitter, when she retweeted a friend who wrote, "Yall chill she paid a speeding tick 3 days late in 2013 & license was just suspended recently & she had no idea.It's cleared up It's all good."

Evans is no stranger to jail. She's been arrested for heroin possession, attacking her husband, stalking, harassment, breaking and entering, violating her restraining order, etc. She's also famous for getting busted for beating the crap out of another girl on a front lawn.   

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/25/jenelle-evans-arrested-teen-mom-mug-shot/#ixzz3SntuZphK

Just click on that link to see Jenelle beat someone up. :smh:

HighwayFantasy

I don't care what she is doing the rest of her life, but i hope she makes her mommy proud and happy. I bet she has a hard life with a daughter like that. 

Gaga Ate My Ass

She is such a ratchet mess. I remember when she threaten to punch her mom in the face and spat on her husbands face :wtf:

Cody Draco

I don't care what she is doing the rest of her life, but i hope she makes her mommy proud and happy. I bet she has a hard life with a daughter like that. 

I used to dislike her mom when I watched the show but now I understand why she was so strict. :smh:

HighwayFantasy

I used to dislike her mom when I watched the show but now I understand why she was so strict. :smh:

Haha she yells the ears from your head. But she basically raised her granddaughter while Jenelle was smoking weed with her criminal boyfriend.. 

Archived