💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zendaya Accepts Giuliana Rancic's Apology, Kelly Osbourne Remains?

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

zendaya-dreadlocks-oscars-2015-billboard

Zendaya had posted another statement on Instagram following Giuliana Rancic's public apology regarding remarks about Zendaya's hair.

Zendaya wrote, in part, "It is our job to spot these issues within others and ourselves and destroy them before they become hurtful. I have so many people looking up to me, that I couldn't be scared, wait it out, nor could I just stand up for me; I had to do it for WE."

"Giuliana, I appreciate your apology and am glad it was a learning experience for you and for the network," she continued. "I hope that others negatively affected by her words can find it in their hearts to accept her apology as well."

Read the full statement here: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6480603/zendaya-accepts-giuliana-apology-instagram

Does this mean Kelly Osbourne will remain on Fashion Police? I think so. :yes:

The Child

Fashion Police needs to be cancelled. Joan WAS that show.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Cody Draco

I agree, the show has gone downhill since her passing.

They could at least attempt to have an entertaining set of hosts. :laughga:

GreenEyes

I like fashion police. Kathy can be hit or miss but the other night she had me rolling :lmao:

And I find all the other people to be funny too at times. I just like seeing the outfits no one should take the show seriously.

Vernier

The swiftness with which Kelly was willing to throw Guiliana under the bus :wtf:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Cody Draco

I like fashion police. Kathy can be hit or miss but the other night she had me rolling :lmao:

And I find all the other people to be funny too at times. I just like seeing the outfits no one should take the show seriously.

I'll have to check Kathy out. :sis:

The swiftness at which Kelly was willing to throw Guiliana under the bus :wtf:

Kelly is probably jealous of Guiliana's looks and marriage but what do I know? :emma:

Cody Draco

Did anyone care if Kelly was gonna leave? Does she have fans? She just seems weird and immature.

A lot of Little Monsters hate Kelly because of her past feud with Gaga.

All it was was a vessel for her and her jokes for an hour. Everything else was filler

Archived