💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-whiplash-after-horror-show-5240167

Madonna got WHIPLASH after "horror show" Brits fall: Singer says "it was a nightmare"

Appearing on the Jonathan Ross Show, Madonna said: "I'm a creature of habit I rehearse everything, everything, everything.

"I was thrown a wrench at the beginning of the performance. I was told to tie my cape and start much further back and I had to walk further and everyone was worried my cape was slide off so they tied it really tight around my neck.

"So here I am marching in like the queen, I got to the top of the stairs and I pulled the silky string and it wouldn't come undone.
"My two lovely Japanese dancers they basically strangled me off the stage. I had two choices, I could either be strangled or fall, and I
chose to fall."

Wossy then tried to show a clip of the incident at the Brits, but Madonna said: "I don't want to see it, don't make me watch."
She added: "It was a nightmare, I like to be amazing, I rehearse and rehearse so when I do a show it is effortless and I create magic. I did the opposite, I actually created a horror show for everyone."

Wossy then asked if it was a stunt and she shook her head.
She added: "I'm never writing lyrics like that again the universe was trying to teach me a lesson.
"I didn't hurt my butt but I hurt my head.
"I know how to fall, I have fallen off my horse many times.
"I had little bit of whiplash, I smacked the back of my head. And I had a man standing over me with a flashlight until about 3am to make sure I was compos mentis.

"I am always nervous of live TV, when you singing you can't make any mistakes, the worst thing is you fall down stairs.
"I like to make my shows dangerous but then there is danger."

Asked about the cape, she added: "No more capes, cape fear is over."

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She added: "It was a nightmare, I like to be amazing, I rehearse and rehearse so when I do a show it is effortless and I create magic. I did the opposite, I actually created a horror show for everyone."

See, no way Madonna does that on purpose. Even if she's an attention wh0re, she too proud and perfectionist to fall for attention. Katy Perry is a joker, she might fall on purpose, but not Madge.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-whiplash-after-horror-show-5240167

Madonna got WHIPLASH after "horror show" Brits fall: Singer says "it was a nightmare"

Just a whim that you posted after my post.  I was just talking about media in the evening yesterday and now this comes out.  Really. Madonna said she was ok yesterday. and now this.  Really. 

See, no way Madonna does that on purpose. Even if she's an attention wh0re, she too proud and perfectionist to fall for attention. Katy Perry is a joker, she might fall on purpose, but not Madge.

Watching LIVE was really a horror show :spin:

Just a whim that you posted after my post.  I was just talking about media in the evening yesterday and now this comes out.  Really. Madonna said she was ok yesterday. and now this.  Really. 

Why?

Really. Madonna said she was ok yesterday. and now this.  Really. 

Everytime I've fallen down, it's hurt more the day after.

I think "whiplash might be hyperbolic, like using "rape" and "terrorism" when he album leaked. But I'm sure the old girl will be feeling some discomfort for a few days.

No_Capes_The_Incredibles_3.gif

"So here I am marching in like the queen, I got to the top of the stairs and I pulled the silky string and it wouldn't come undone.

"My two lovely Japanese dancers they basically strangled me off the stage. I had two choices, I could either be strangled or fall, and I
chose to fall."

RIP those 2 japanese dancers she knows who they are

d21d7904c15f5c59337df81097229ed9.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

bionic

Why does she specify that they're Japanese? :laughga: RIP to them though, I hope they have a nice funeral

buy bionic

"The universe was trying to teach me a lesson."

Even she knows it's karma. :applause:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

HighwayGuy

I dont understand why the dancers pulled so hard

Surely they should of tugged and thought "this is heavier than a cape" and then stopped :duck:

Cody Draco

"I didn't hurt my butt but I hurt my head."

At least we know that she can still twerk with Miley whenever they collab.

PopBitch

You can't be serious.  Any performer in a tweet is going to say they are okay to fans unless hauled off.  Madonna is not a whiner when things happen and I took it she hadn't broken anything.  I never for once thought she wasn't bruised badly and felt battered from that fall and very sore.

I was in a car accident (rear--ended by another car) and turned away the ambulance, said I was okay, just shaken up.  The next morning I woke up and had whiplash so severe I could not lift my neck to get out of bed.  It was frightening.  I had to hold my neck and roll off the bed in excruciating pain and was taken to the doctor as soon as they could get me in that day. For months I was terrified I was going to get in a car accident because I couldn't turn my neck to the left when trying to go into another lane and check  my blind spot.

Madonna is a lot of things, but a whiner and exaggerating being hurt is not one of them.  She is the opposite. The woman flew off three steps landing on concrete.  I have no doubt she has whiplash and is lucky if that's all it is and didn't herniate a disc in her neck or upper back.

I don't call saying she had " a little bit of whiplash" after that kind of fall as being overly dramatic.

Chromatislaps

Why does she specify that they're Japanese? :laughga: RIP to them though, I hope they have a nice funeral

I know what Madonna's eating tonight

Sushi 

madgefail2.gif

Archived