💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rap Beauty Iggy Azalea speaks up in new interviews!

Navy

Featured Posts

AbuHassan1992

She's gorgeous for one.

iggy_azalea_steve_madden_2015_640x360.jp

For two you must be mad because she is very attractive and actually has a body unlike your fav

H5k5KCP.gif

exactly. They're still humans, there's a few artist I'm not big fans of, but I would never throw the amount of hatred that some of these people do towards those artist. If you have something to say about an artist that you don't like it should be constructive criticism or said in a respectful manor, not in a hateful way.

you do realize you just contradicted yourself big time? lol hypocrite

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol@u calling someone flop when you're a gaga fan.

britney sold more with only 1 album than gagas and iggys discography all together xo

That's not true, Who do u think you're fooling boo?! Britney most sold album is BOMT which sold about 11M, when The Fame sold over 18M WW, and if you're talking about the US sales ( which I don't give a **** about) cuz at the end of the day Gaga still get more $$$ in her bank.

Last time I checked, Gaga did an album with a living legend, which peaked at #1 & won a Grammy, AND SHES ALL OVER THE PLACE ATM, and where's Britney? Probably lip syncing somewhere.

So go **** in a plastic bag n' slide on it, you might reach your wonderland.

JEWRJEWR

That's not true, Who do u think you're fooling boo?! Britney most sold album is BOMT which sold about 11M, when The Fame sold over 18M WW, and if you're talking about the US sales ( which I don't give a **** about) cuz at the end of the day Gaga still get more $$$ in her bank.

Last time I checked, Gaga did an album with a living legend, which peaked at #1 & won a Grammy, AND SHES ALL OVER THE PLACE ATM, and where's Britney? Probably lip syncing somewhere.

So go **** in a plastic bag n' slide on it, you might reach your wonderland.

Not only Im going to report you for that post, but also, I will let you know that BOMT sold 30M. Look it up :reductive:

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived