💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O. Has a Meltdown, Threatens to Leave Fashion Police

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Whispering

You call that an apology? Sounds like someone that is deflecting and taking no responsibility.

Wasn't making a judgement on it. Simply stating that she had responded last night, since others were saying that G hadn't said anything yet.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

She has a talent for making everything about her :air: But yes Kelly, please do go on and leave the only thing that's made you relevant :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

JEWRJEWR

Then leave b---h. It's not like you make the show anyway :lmao:

SHES LITERALLY GOING TO LEAVE THE ONLY JOB SHE HAS :lmao: :lmao:

ALSO THIS LOLOLOLOL

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Sugarfall

I don't understand why there is suddenly such an outrage when Joan and everyone on Fashion police has said much funnier and just as offensive stuff :rip: and zendaya herself was there last year and didn't care.

Wasn't making a judgement on it. Simply stating that she had responded last night, since others were saying that G hadn't said anything yet.

Oops, I apologize. Didn't mean to come off like that. 

WTF

Zendaya is making a big deal out of it, I don't think G intended to sound racist she was just making a comment relax!

And wtf at Kelly who even brought her into this? :duck: she should just leave the show anyway tbh I can't stand her voice and accent it's so annoying it's like she tries too hard to sound British (no I'm not being racist but she bothers me)

Psychedelic

Giuliana has apologized already, and she didn't have any mean intention in the first place!

Calm your tits down Kelly :awkney:

E is going to ****. They were going to give Guiliana a talk show to replace Chelsea Lately but the network wanted them to begin to veer away from the same people (kardashians, guiliana, etc,)

Jeffrey_This_Way

Its so weird, when she made the comment on the show I didn't think race at all, I thought "pot smoker".....

Archived