💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly O. Has a Meltdown, Threatens to Leave Fashion Police

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

She's Italian sis

She looks like a lightskin sister :air: even beyonce looks more caucasian than her :air: Some italians have african blood so she might be one of them :shrug:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommymonster44

WTF

Zendaya is making a big deal out of it, I don't think G intended to sound racist she was just making a comment relax!

So its apparently okay to say racist things as long as your too ignorant and uneducated to know that they are racist?

Jeffrey_This_Way

I don't understand why there is suddenly such an outrage when Joan and everyone on Fashion police has said much funnier and just as offensive stuff :rip: and zendaya herself was there last year and didn't care.

Totally.

So its apparently okay to say racist things as long as your too ignorant and uneducated to know that they are racist?

It's ok to say ignorant things when you are ignorant. It's wrong to say ignorant things when you are no longer ignorant. Giuliana has been educated and apologized profusely for her remarks, remarks that were not overtly racist to begin with. You can not possibly ask any more of her. 

I hope she does. Not because I dislike her or anything but because I would want a fellow human to stop making a living by judging others. That's just messed up. :wtf:

inuborg

oh god when celebs type in caps when in controversy

v1POVnD.gif

:lmao:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

It's ok to say ignorant things when you are ignorant. It's wrong to say ignorant things when you are no longer ignorant. Giuliana has been educated and apologized profusely for her remarks, remarks that were not overtly racist to begin with. You can not possibly ask any more of her. 

This. I don't think she was trying to be racist at all. That sort of hair makes me think of stoners, not of any certain race.

Dave Cookie

WTF

Zendaya is making a big deal out of it, I don't think G intended to sound racist she was just making a comment relax!

And wtf at Kelly who even brought her into this? :duck: she should just leave the show anyway tbh I can't stand her voice and accent it's so annoying it's like she tries too hard to sound British (no I'm not being racist but she bothers me)

THIS OMG. I thought I was the only one who thought they didn't even say anything remotely racist and Zendaya is taking it way the wrong way. or maybe she's just butt hurt that they made fun of her on fashion police? idk but the whole thing is dumb. That long post Zendaya posted on Instagram about it was way over exaggerated. It's not a big deal but she made it one.

Its so weird, when she made the comment on the show I didn't think race at all, I thought "pot smoker".....

exactly. it wasn't a racist comment. it was a stoner comment. I don't see the correlation between her dreads smelling like weed & her race.

Archived