💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

Well I'm sorry that miss Katy Perry has DESTROYED those pieces of art for you. I'm praying for you. QtHi6Bp.jpg

you have no idea what people are saying on the comment sections i don't report them cause i don't want to be banned...so stop acting like she was not offensive pls

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

Well I'm sorry that miss Katy Perry has DESTROYED those pieces of art for you. I'm praying for you. QtHi6Bp.jpg

I said she destroyed it? :lmao:

Read what you want to, cause now your making things up to make your wrong point :kisses:

This site falls apart when Gaga starts doing well for herself, nothing to complain about

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Tove Lo

you have no idea what people are saying on the comment sections i don't report them cause i don't want to be banned...so stop acting like she was not offensive pls

Well of course it was a little offensive but people are overreacting and acting like she destroyed the art. Back off sis.

I said she destroyed it? :lmao:

Read what you want to, cause now your making things up to make your wrong point :kisses:

This site falls apart when Gaga starts doing well for herself, nothing to complain about

Hey you said vandalize so I'm going off words you used and their synonyms. I don't really even care about the praide Gaga is getting. It's good but I'm still acting how I did before the praise.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Well of course it was a little offensive but people are overreacting and acting like she destroyed the art. Back off sis.

no she was offensive but obviously didn't destroy anything even if the media are comparing her to the dutch hooligans

TEANUS

Hey you said vandalize so I'm going off words you used and their synonyms. I don't really even care about the praide Gaga is getting. It's good but I'm still acting how I did before the praise.

You still seem to ignore that vandalize doesn't necessarily mean completely destroy. It can be as simple or stupid (much like this) as defaming something or defiling it for a joke.

she said her security to kick out everyone who joke about grammys at her concert...this happened in Milan...so she is offended but when it comes to true art she is allowed to "joke"

Fixed

Really? Is this true? :smh:

FreePalestine

Gaga Ate My Ass

People attacking katy in this thread are more stupid and embarrassing than herself. Tourists do this everyday. Also what she did is not considered vandalization. Damn the intelligence on some members here has reached a new low. Lets also not forget when Gaga called The Botticelli painting "Venus De Milo" which was much more embarrassing than these pictures :awkney: Besides who cares if people drag katy? Everyone is gonna love her again next week anyway.

Respecting a legendary painting by including it in an album cover for an album about bringing art into pop vs. deep throating the Leaning Tower of Pisa

Oh really? :teehee:

You don't understand what the user is saying, and you also just proved you really don't know anything about art and are just arguing to argue. The Venus De Milo isn't a painting, it is a statue. And it wasn't created by Boticelli. So the user is saying it was disrespectful for Gaga to say she was inspired by Venus De Milo by Boticelli when she really meant The Birth Of Venus.

People attacking katy in this thread are more stupid and embarrassing than herself. Tourists do this everyday. Also what she did is not considered vandalization. Damn the intelligence on some members here has reached a new low. Lets also not forget when Gaga called The Botticelli painting "Venus De Milo" which was much more embarrassing than these pictures :awkney: Besides who cares if people drag katy? Everyone is gonna love her again next week anyway.

a human mistake is more embarassing than being offensive on purpose? 

TEANUS

You don't understand what the user is saying, and you also just proved you really don't know anything about art and are just arguing to argue. The Venus De Milo isn't a painting, it is a statue. And it wasn't created by Boticelli. So the user is saying it was disrespectful for Gaga to say she was inspired by Venus De Milo by Boticelli when she really meant The Birth Of Venus.

a human mistake is more embarassing tha being offensive on purpose?

/end of argument

Tove Lo

You still seem to ignore that vandalize doesn't necessarily mean completely destroy. It can be as simple or stupid (much like this) as defaming something or defiling it for a joke.

lPm9HYw.gif

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Mills locked this topic

Archived