Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain

Vulgar. I study history and I feel offended...

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lindongardon

Shut up. I love katy and Gaga so i try not to degrade them. But saying katy is successful unlike Gaga is bull****.

JazzGa

I think they're hilarious and everyone should chill. "Wah wah she made a face at art that everyone has agreed is great for centuries! This for some reason matters!"

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• 2 weeks later...
Kacey Elizabeth

Katy's been decaying since the halftime show while Gaga's been rising and rising since the Grammys.

Poor ha (or maybe she deserves it on this one).

Mess. Katy was "decaying" yet her halftime became the most watched (and highest rated/ranked) halftime of all time. she also received a very big critical acclaim for it. Gaga won her 6th Grammy because of Tony and if not for him, she would be in much darker place in her career. Covering a medley at Oscars is hardly anything to brag about. I like to see Gaga doing her own original music and have the enormous success like she had in The Fame and The Fame Monster eras again. It's very unlikely but not impossible. Katy's Grammy performance ranked higher than Gaga's and Tony's Grammy performance by Billboard. Teenage Dream has spend 201 weeks in Billboard 200 and the following day after the Grammys, even though Katy's PRISM lost and Tony's and Gaga's Cheek To Cheek won, PRISM still charted higher than Cheek To Cheek in many iTunes charts. Did I also mentioned that Prismatic World Tour is still selling out and grossing a lot of money?

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Coop

Mess. Katy was "decaying" yet her halftime became the most watched (and highest rated/ranked) halftime of all time. she also received a very big critical acclaim for it. Gaga won her 6th Grammy because of Tony and if not for him, she would be in much darker place in her career. Covering a medley at Oscars is hardly anything to brag about. I like to see Gaga doing her own original music and have the enormous success like she had in The Fame and The Fame Monster eras again. It's very unlikely but not impossible. Katy's Grammy performance ranked higher than Gaga's and Tony's Grammy performance by Billboard. Teenage Dream has spend 201 weeks in Billboard 200 and the following day after the Grammys, even though Katy's PRISM lost and Tony's and Gaga's Cheek To Cheek won, PRISM still charted higher than Cheek To Cheek in many iTunes charts. Did I also mentioned that Prismatic World Tour is still selling out and grossing a lot of money?

​Lmao you're funny :fan: 

JgHaus78

​omg who cares about the politics, everyone's faves are doing great!

lego

Are you Katy's lawyer or something? Does she pay you? If not, :awkney:

You obviously joined gagadaily to dig up all the old Katy threads and show us who's the boss.

The fact that you try to shade Gaga's Oscar performance. :smh: Let us know when Katy can show us same vocal talent, on ANY song.

All that success and still no grammy :cry:

tumblr_nj8tsaMu6x1qdx9x9o1_1280.jpg

Katy-Perry-dancing-shark-grammy-meme.jpg

tumblr_mss4yvLQ6Q1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

FreePalestine

Kacey Elizabeth

Are you Katy's lawyer or something? Does she pay you? If not, :awkney:

You obviously joined gagadaily to dig up all the old Katy threads and show us who's the boss.

The fact that you try to shade Gaga's Oscar performance. :smh: Let us know when Katy can show us same vocal talent, on ANY song.

All that success and still no grammy :cry:

tumblr_nj8tsaMu6x1qdx9x9o1_1280.jpg

Katy-Perry-dancing-shark-grammy-meme.jpg

tumblr_mss4yvLQ6Q1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

A couple of things, no. I'm not Katy's lawyer and she doesn't pays me. She doesn't even knows that I exist. The reason I joined Gagadaily is because I do like Gaga and her music, specially her Red & Blue, unreleased collection, The Fame, and The Fame Monster (I really didn't liked Born This Way and ARTPOP tho). I also joined Gagadaily so as a KatyCat, I can get to know more of Gaga and Little Monsters community. But I am also gonna defend Katy and give some Little Monsters in this forum some actual facts and wake them up from the little delusional hater world that they live in, or at least, try to do it so they come to their common sense. You are acting like Grammys mean anything, when Bob Marely, Lana Del Rey, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Diana Ross, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Patsy Cline, Buddy Holly, and Tupac never won a Grammy yet Baha Men, Skrillex, Paula Abdul, Macklemore, Fun, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Black Eyed Peas, and Lorde all have won Grammys.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

Stop trying to act like you are a art critic, cause you really aren't.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

QueenGadonna

People really can't take a joke these days. I don't see anything wrong with the pictures.

TimisaMonster

​I see you're a biased super fan that can't take it when one of their faves gets criticism for doing something less than smart :thetea: 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Kacey Elizabeth

Oh how the tables have turned. Media is going off at Katy for the smallest things now and praising Gaga to heaven. Sad thing Katy won't have a comeback after her decay because she won't be missed nor does she have outstanding talents.

We'll see in Katy's next era. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

​I see you're a biased super fan that can't take it when one of their faves gets criticism for doing something less than smart :thetea: 

Coming from a Little Monster? Lol. I'm not biased. I do think that what Katy did was a bit childish, but we shouldn't take it that seriously. I don't say that it is right but, almost all tourists take pics like that. Katy is a human just like rest of us.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

Not all that big a deal if she was a regular person, a much bigger deal as a celebrity, when she is representing her country and sharing these photos with her millions of followers. The tower and the statue aren't all that bad but the painting? That was just...ever so mean. Venus is covering herself with her hands - it's not like she was explicitly naked. So, why the grossed out expression? That was the only one that was truly disrespectful.

The fact the media have picked up on this is a sign that Katy's fortunes are definitely changing. This kind of thing is usually only done when the media really want to bring you down. 2014 wasn't exactly her year with 2 flop singles in a row and 2015 isn't shaping up much better. We're only 2 months into the year and already her Superbowl show got slammed, she didn't win any Grammys and now this. In contrast, Gaga's luck has been on the rise: an RIAA gold certified album, a Grammy and a worldwide praise for an Oscars performance. The parallels between Prism and BTW are undeniable. It's actually happening. I think the next albums from these two will genuinely be the time when the tables turn.

And your post helped out too. It's considered unusual for a thread to have so many replies, is it? I'm actually pleased to find we can still get hit threads and lots of people online when Gaga hasn't had a solo album out since 2013.

The fact that you are always cherry picking facts j ust goes out to show how pathetic you are. Let me correct you on some things:

- Madonna for example lots of times got slammed by the media, in the 80s, 90s, and 00s for playing around with other people's cultures, but did that brought her down? NO. It only made her stronger. Katy's Dark Horse MV made tons of controversy for using the Ancient Egypt imagery and that Allah pendant which made Katy even more powerful. Getting slammed by the media doesn't always means that you are on a wrong track. It actually means that you are relevant enough to make the media upset by doing things like that. 

- Katy didn't got slammed for her halftime. only jealous stans like you slammed her halftime, while her own KatyCats, the GP, and critics loved and praised her and her halftime show. 

- Teenage Dream just passed the 200 weeks mark in Billboard 200 last week and Katy has 2 albums (Teenage Dream and PRISM) inside of Billboard 200

- 2014 was Katy's year. you want proof and receipts?

- Katy scored Cosmopolitan's first ever global cover

- Katy founded her own record label

- a portrait of Katy was added to the National Portrait Gallery. MJ, Madonna, Beyonce, and Katy are the only recording artists/musicians to have their portraits in the National Portrait Gallery.

- Dark Horse hit #1 on different Billboard charts (including Billboard Hot 100) and stayed inside of Top 10 of Billboard Hot 100 for 22 consecutive weeks (more than any other artist in years) and overall spent 58 consecutive weeks in Billboard Hot 100 (more than any other artist in years). 

- Katy became the first person ever in history to reach 50 million followers on Twitter and was the most followed person on Twitter for the whole year

- Katy topped the 2014 Social Media and her VEVO channel was the most viewed channel on YouTube in 2014 with 2.8 billion views

- Unconditionally was named the wedding song of 2014

- both Roar and Dark Horse gave her the record for the first and only artist ever to have 2 videos in Top 10 of VEVO's most viewed videos of all time

- Katy was the 5th most powerful musician and 9th most powerful celebrity in the world according to Forbes in 2014

- Katy was crowned by RIAA as the Top Digital Certified Artist Ever with 72 million certifications and Katy became the first person ever in history to pass RIAA's 70 million certifications mark

- With Dark Horse selling over 5 million digital copies in US alone and being certified 5 times Platinum, Katy became the first and only artist to have 6 songs each sell over 5 million digital copies in the US and the first and only artist to have 8 songs each sell over 4 million digital copies in the US

- Katy won plenty of awards and was nominated for many awards in 2014 

- Prismatic World Tour was the 4th best selling tour of 2014 WW overall and was the best selling tour of 2014 WW by a female, was the 2nd highest grossing tour of 2014 in NA overall and the highest grossing tour of 2014 in NA by a solo female, was the 3rd best selling tour overall of 2014 in NA, became the 25th best selling tour of all time in NA, sold 350,000 tickets in Australia alone and broke Allphones Arena box office record by selling 89,000 tickets in that venue alone, it's performances at Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena ranked at #11 on Pollstar's 2014 Top Year End International Boxoffice list, grossed 153 million dollars SO FAR with 1,407,927 attendance SO FAR

- Katy was the 7th most search artist on Ticketmaster in 2014

- Katy topped 9 Billboard Year End Charts while was inside of top 10 of many of them as well with her single, album, and herself as an artist.

- Dark Horse was the most watched video on YouTube in 2014, was the biggest and best hit of 2014 according to American Top 40, and was the biggest and best selling female single of 2014

You can't just point out to only 2 "flop" singles with little to no promotion and ignore all the other facts. Birthday and This Is How We Do both hit #1 on Hot Dance Club Songs chart (and they both got certified Gold by RIAA and This Is How We Do's MV got VEVO certified and Birthday sold over 1 million copies WW) and gave Katy the record of longest and biggest streak of #1 songs on that chart with 11 consecutive #1s. Katy also tied with Rihanna for having the most #1 songs in Pop songs chart, both with 11 songs. All that in 2014! PRISM and Born This Way eras barely have any similarities, but whatever helps you to sleep at night. I think I need to mention that as well, that Katy became the 1st artist in 6 years to have 2 albums (One Of The Boys and Teenage Dream) chart in Catalog albums chart after a SuperBowl Halftime performance. Gaga's album getting Gold? Umm, that album is not Gaga's album entirely, it's Tony's album as well. Gaga got that Grammy and got a Gold certified album because of Tony. Grammys are useless. They don't testify your success nor your talent.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

• Mills locked this topic

Archived