Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zendaya CLOCKS Giuliana Rancic.

No Angel

Featured Posts

alright, i get it, 

but people need to CALM DOWN. look at the replies to Giulianas tweet, so fu**ed up. it had nothing to do with race and they say way worse things to other people whether they're white or black or whatever. Giuliana is awesome and doesn't deserve this. drama queens.  :thetea:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

They both went too far imo. Giuliana made a mistake but I'm sure she didn't mean any disrespect. This is only fueling a sensitive subject. 

alright, i get it, 

but people need to CALM DOWN. look at the replies to Giulianas tweet, so fu**ed up. it had nothing to do with race and they say way worse things to other people whether they're white or black or whatever. Giuliana is awesome and doesn't deserve this. drama queens.  :thetea:

Ikr... standing up against hate with hate? :wtf: And it wan't even hate in the first place, just a joke...probably a bad one, yet a just a comment with no further intention.

Giuliana's response

Dear https://twitter.com/Zendaya, I'm sorry I offended you and others. I was referring to a bohemian chic look. Had NOTHING to do with race and NEVER would!!!
 Giuliana Rancic (@GiulianaRancic) https://twitter.com/GiulianaRancic/status/570088425455357952

I don't know how to properly post this  :toofloppy:

Thank God.

Yes it was a joke in very bad taste and Zendaya had a right to be offended.... But the hate coming from her fans is gross. If they thought that she was talking insensitively to someone of a different race... They are talking insensitively to someone who battled cancer

Glad Giuliana apologized though, joke was truly in bad taste

Guiliana has been very draggy as of late but I doubt she meant it like that because she's usually very nice

who will love me when the night is over

Sugarfall

I find it funny that Zendaya got offended even tho she has been on Fashion Police many times and knows what the jokes are like.

Archived