Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

I'm Still Recovering From Gaga

jomonster12

Featured Posts

jomonster12

I'm still recovering from Gaga Oscar performance. I'm still shaking, i'm screaming to everyone about Gaga performance. :giveup:

I'm so happy seeing Gaga being praised everywhere. People were talking about her performance on the radio. :excited:

Gaga killed a lots of people with that FLAWLESS performance. Are you still recovering from this???  :dies:  :nooo:

B-iiLnPIAAAQTEr.jpg

Yeah. I'm recovering too.. I mean.. My jaw opened when I heard that angelic voice. At first I thoguht that someone else is singing or that it's a recording of someone singing, but then I saw it's actually Gaga and I was shocked!

We never heard Gaga sing like that. I was not surprised she can sing Jazz because she sang some songs before, but she never sang this way. Never. And it was mind-blowing for me. 

gagzus

her pitch was amazing, although i did catch a bum note or two but other than that & the horrid red carpet look it was ***FLAWLESS

jomonster12

Yeah. I'm recovering too.. I mean.. My jaw opened when I heard that angelic voice. At first I thoguht that someone else is singing or that it's a recording of someone singing, but then I saw it's actually Gaga and I was shocked!

We never heard Gaga sing like that. I was not surprised she can sing Jazz because she sang some songs before, but she never sang this way. Never. And it was mind-blowing for me. 

I know, I was crying the whole time but the livestream broke like halfway of her performance.

RAMROD

I will never over this the way I never over VMA 2009 and more.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

jomonster12

Yes I am still obessing over it.

ME TOO!! I'm re-watching the performance like a 100 times.

Still high over her performance tbh.  I wish her slayage wont end.   :legend:

Me too but I think this is going last a few days  :giveup:

Archived