💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Artists you found through Gaga.

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

I found Kimbra â¤Ã¯¸ through Somebody that I used to know, how did you find her through Gaga? Just wondering :-)

Well yeah I knew about her through STIUTK but the first time I listened to her music was because someone on here made a thread about Settle Down and I liked it so indirectly Gags made me discover her :sara: :sara:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

Madonna tbh. Of course I knew who she was, but it wasn't until BTW that I downloaded her albums and started listening.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Well yeah I knew about her through STIUTK but the first time I listened to her music was because someone on here made a thread about Settle Down and I liked it so indirectly Gags made me discover her :sara: :sara:

Oohhhhhhh ok, now we get to revel in the glory of The Golden Echo <3

Oohhhhhhh ok, now we get to revel in the glory of The Golden Echo <3

It's one perfect masterpiece her two albums are such great pieces of music how is it possible tbh :giveup: :nooo: I wish we could hear all the unreleased that weren't included in The Golden Echo :giveup: she said she did tons of songs and just chose some for the actual album :nooo:

Born To Slay

I gave Britney a chance since Gaga spoke so well of her

I gave Kesha a chance becuase people kept saying she was a copy of Gaga

I very rarely listen to them, but I love them and Gaga introduced me to - Breedlove/Lady Starlight/Dirty Pearls/Semi Precious Weapons/Anna Copa Cabana/     a few times a year I listen to Breedlove, Anna Copa Cabana, and Starlight and I watch them on youtube. I already knew about all the rock and metal bands that Gaga and Starlight knows, but they got me more interested in a few bands that I didn't really pay much attention to before. and Gaga introduced me to Luc Carl and around 2011, Luc got a job on Sirius xm radio, on ozzy's boneyard and hair nation as a radio host, and Luc introduced me to a couple 80's hard rock bands I didn't know about. and because I was listening to Luc on serius xm, I found another radio host named eddie trunk, and I found out about a couple of heavy metal bands through him. I was listening to Luc every single day, for hours at a time, because all I did was listen to old classic heavy metal and rock on Sirius xm radio. and once a week Eddie Trunk had a 4 hour show on the radio and I listened to that. Eddie is a heavy metal and hard rock radio host and he played music and had legendary bands come in the studio or call on the phone and he would interview them. Luc and Eddie kept me up to date on all the news in the metal world. one time Lady Starlight was on the radio being interviewed. Starlight talked about opening for Gaga's concerts and their friendship. the radio host was telling her how important and great it was that she is a heavy metal DJ. it is great, there is probably nobody doing what shes doing, a heavy metal dj is unheard of. she is keeping metal alive going around the world with Gaga, playing metal in the mainstream world at Gaga concerts, exposing metal and rock to a new audience. I really hope she goes back to being a metal dj from now on, instead of a techno dj or whatever.  and one time Luc interviewed the singer of Def Leppard, and Luc isn't a interviewer or anything, so he had no idea what to do and it was extremely awkward. he had no idea what to say or do and he took a break for commercials and when Luc came back on he said the guy left lol. he just took off because the interview was going nowhere, but its not Luc's fault lol. the head radio people should've known better than to have Luc interview that guy.   I dont have Sirius xm anymore so I cant listen to it anymore, but I have around 500 cd's that ive been collecting for years and years and they are all old heavy metal, hard rock, and rock cd's, so I dont need that radio anyway.  Gaga didn't show me any new bands because I knew about every metal and rock band that she knew about, but she got me way more interested in music than I was before.

Archived