Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Still can't believe that Jewels & Drugs is on ARTPOP.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Intro music omg would be amazing :omfgaga:

I can't at you guys hating it so much. It's actually very dope in its own way if you really try to appreciate it.

FYI: My brother didn't like 90% of ARTPOP but when Jewels N' Drugs came in, he was like: "Now this is what I call a song!"

This version of instrumental might make you like the song a little more. I like to imagine this song as an intro at her tour while she emerges from beneath the stage and huge amount of insane light rays shine upon her, it's really cool this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAHp44u2PXg

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreekGod

just becuz you guys are here for katylike kid club songs that will top the charts, it doesnt mean that the song doesnt fit to ARTPOP.

its actually one of my fav tracks on ARTPOP along with Applause and Swine. (yes, not generic songs like gypsy or guy).

lupuselectro

tell me more :hor:

In 𝕮𝕳𝕽𝕺𝕸𝕬𝕿𝕴𝕮𝕬 no one thing is greater than another, and kindness rules all.

I like it. It's messy but fun, kind of like Cake.  :classy:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

shaneybaby

i love it

but honestly since last night I'm like what has she even been doing all this time. if she can sing like that she needs to BLOW on her albums and not hold back. stupid record labels try to ruin artists n hold them down but i would rather hear her sing like crazy even tho cant sing along so well than have her hold back n use auto tune. she's amazing she can do anything 

Anderson123

I skip it right when Too Short starts rapping because I get bored of it, but it's a fun song, one of my least favorites from the album but I like it. I'm just sad that I expected something like Ratchet to be on the album rather than Jewels N' Drugs.

ChasingGhosts

The production is flawless and the hooks are catchy but I think it could of been a bit better and all them features are overkill. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

ChasingGhosts

The Queen is amazing :wtf:

Dope is better than the entire 'The Fame' (Minus Singles)

I agree with everything you've said. :applause: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Cody Draco

I love it, it's way more badass and boppy than the annoying Donatella. :ohwell:

just becuz you guys are here for katylike kid club songs that will top the charts, it doesnt mean that the song doesnt fit to ARTPOP.

its actually one of my fav tracks on ARTPOP along with Applause and Swine. (yes, not generic songs like gypsy or guy).

:applause:

Wait til you struggle with pain like that song describes

When the song applies to you... Then you feel every screech. Every crack in her vocals. Every single bruise made while writing it

Dope is so underrated. You don't have to be a pothead to relate to it. :emo:

VforVendetta
OH and why the ARTPOP album is called artpop if there is no art in the half of the album :shrug:
The album name has to do with Gaga's use of Art into pop culture like Amdy Warhol, it has nothing to do with the music, I thought by now people would have understood. And if course there is art into the music, music is art itself.

LOL NO I jam OUT to that song and honestly it fits in with ARTPOP perfectly. It's better than several songs on the album. 

Bellatrix

Its sad when people try to defend trash songs.

It's sad when sad people can't see the greatness in a song

Psychedelic

It's actually a good song... her only real bad songs to date are Donatella and Fashion of His Love... :madge:

Archived