Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Info On Kesha's New Musical Direction

scrappy

Featured Posts

She's been working on new music for a couple months and "it's coming". There are some love songs and some "weird country".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30wqV3AjjiY

Dominic

I am so ready for Kesha to slay all our faves...

....okay maybe just ready for her release new music. :awkney:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Pain of fame1

What happened to this chick tho? She had problems right? But the new music wasnt supposed to be relase like in 2013 or smthg?

RAMROD

Not sure what weird country means.

But I am looking forward.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jesse Pinkman

Well I'm ready, and she better deliver something amazing. We've waited so long, and there should be no excuses now that Dr. Luke is out of the equation. :manicure:

It's science, bitch

NewUsername

I love how over the years she went from "drunk slutty talentless"-looking pop girl to this nice, stylish lady who seems to be really sympathetic. Her latest album was really cool as well tbh

GiorgiGeladze

“I’ve been working on music for months now, obsessing in the studio all night,†she revealed. “So I have a lot of new music, but it’s been so all over the place.â€

Just how all over the place? Apparently, the country themes from her Pitbull collab, “Timber,†had a way bigger influence than we ever imagined.

“Some of it’s weird country,†she spilled, before adding, “and then I have love songs. So, it’s all over

the place and I’m still kind of compiling my record.â€

One thing she did assure us, though, is that her new sound will “totally†be accompanied by a change in her image. No longer the glitter-soaked, trash bag-wearing star we once knew, Kesha says that she’s “testing the waters†when it comes to her refreshed image.

Ã¢â‚¬Å“I’m just kind of exploring fashion as an art form, which I never have before,†she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30wqV3AjjiY

Archived