Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO & PHOTOS: Lady Gaga hits new career high at The Oscars

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

The Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett: Cheek To Cheek Live performance will air from Finnish TV the same night so me and my mom will watch it & the Oscar's too! :party: It will be a very Gagaish night for us :laughga:

queen

daviddarko

172336_Ta_Bt5_Y1s.gif

Didn't know the Oscars pulled THAT much attention :huh: right behind the superbowl?? Crazy

I'm nervous, what is she going to perform... 

The Oscars are a World Wide event  The superbowl is just an American thing

Actually unlike pretty much every other award show, the Oscars are shown live on UK TV on the dedicated Sky Movies Oscars channel: http://www.sky.com/tv/channel/skymovies/video/the-oscars-on-sky-movies So if you have Sky Movies you can watch it on TV!

I don't have Sky so I'll be watching a ****ty stream regardless but just for anyone else :rip:

Have Sky, just not Sky Movies :cry:

Vernier

Oscar night is one of my fave nights of the year, so the fact that Gaga's performing is a bonus, can't wait :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

She betta take this golden opportunity to sing BANG BANG and slay everyone with vocals!!!!! no more cheek to cheek PLEASE!

Americano

I added more links to streams. I hope we can compile enough for when they inevitably crash on some people..

Joe Calderone

I hope she doesn't tape her face this time..

Well first and foremost I hope she gives us a solid and memorable performance.

But I have come to dislike the tape, too. I no longer like the effect it has on her eyes and face in general, and I am also worried she is damaging her skin tissue. I would love to see her use it less often or never.

jomonster12

So excited  :excited2: does anyone know what time it starts in Idaho??  :confused:  :spin:

I hope she doesn't tape her face this time..

She can do whatever she wants, the only thing that matters is her performance  :yes:

XoXoJoanneGaga

Well first and foremost I hope she gives us a solid and memorable performance.

But I have come to dislike the tape, too. I no longer like the effect it has on her eyes and face in general, and I am also worried she is damaging her skin tissue. I would love to see her use it less often or never.

Yea it is damaging, it messes up the collagen and leads to premature aging. She just looks weird when she does it, her best pictures these days are her morning selfies where she's not using it. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived